Status: In Progress... heading into winter break so I should be able to get this going then...

Look Alive Sunshine...

Simon Vaughn Iero is a five year old boy who's mother just died of cancer.

Frank Anthony Iero Jr. is a thirty year old guitarist of a popular rock band.

Simon Vaughn Iero was given to his social services by a grandmother that never wanted him to exist.

Frank Anthony Iero Jr. has a loving pregnant wife waiting for him at home.

Simon just wants to be happy...

Frank just is happy...

When Simon finally meets his father... how will it turn out for Frank?

---------------------------

Sorry, I'm horrible at discriptions XP

You know the drill, I don't own the My Chem boys or their family, I do however own Mr. Simon Iero, his mother, his grandmother, anyone else you don't know, and the plot-line.

Warning!: This story will contain Jamia Iero (Frank's wife) looking like a bitch... a total bitch... I do not know Jamia so I don't know how she'd really react in this situation, but what I've written makes for a good story... I figured I'd warn all the Jamia fans (you know who you are).

Also! Just so you know, I know Cherry and Lily were born in 2010, but for the story's sake, they're still unborn at the begining.

Now... on with the story...
  1. Welcome To The Black Parade
    Kind of a prologue...