Status: Coming Soon <3

Turn the Clock

C h a p t e r 7 ;

#1 Talk to John, makes things the way they were before all this
#2 Buy my dream house and move out
#3 Get a tattoo
#4 Go to the beach
#5 Get my sister back…
#6 Fix Eric and I’s friendship
#7 Visit another state
#8 Visit the Grand Canyon
#9 Go skinny dipping
#10 Do something really stupid… what? I don’t know just yet…
#11 Get a puppy!
….

“Well Annie, you can tick the first one of the list… as for the rest…” John chuckled to himself.
I felt my cheeks heat up, hiding the blush from John by covering my face with my hands.
“They’re all really stupid things, John. I found it hard coming up with all that! They just seemed like good things to write down…” I muffled through my hands.
“Don’t hide your face, beautiful. Nothing to be embarrassed about, darlin’, we’re going to do this together and they’re not stupid either. They’re different, just like you.”
I smiled weakly at him, before a small pain in my stomach erupted- I ran from my place on the bed into the small bathroom next to my room. I quickly fell to my knees before heaving up everything I had eaten for dinner. John had rushed in behind me, pulling my small amount of hair out of my face and rubbing my back soothingly as my chest heaved and heaved until nothing was left but the pain from straining my muscles. My body sagged, leaning on the cold panel beside the bath, before John hooked his arms under my legs and back as he carried me bridal style back to my bed- he tucked me into the duvet, pushing my hair out of my face before he smiled down at me.
“You’re beautiful” he whispered as he kissed my forehead.

He walked towards my bedroom door before shutting it softly; he flicked the light switch off before he stripped down into his boxers. I could hear his feet padding along on the wooden floor before the duvet was pulled back and the bed dipped on his side. I felt his arms snake around my waist as he pulled me close to his body, the warmth smothering me along with the smell of his cologne. I rubbed my hand gently over his chest, letting my fingers trace his tattoos as I leaned up and kissed him softly.

“I love you” I whispered before nestling my head into the crook of his neck.

“I love you too, baby”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short i know! I'm sorry!! I'll make it up to you guys! :D Thanks for commenting;
xoxo_aj_xoxo; hachie and Dear Insanity

I really appreciate it! I really hope you like this chapter! Any predictions on what may come up??