Status: I update normally once a week depending on school tests and breaks. COMMENT!!!

All We Need Is Time

threw his spoon at me.

After the boys left for Tour. Brandi and my lives became routine. We woke up we went to school, we went to work. then we hung around. The boys called everyday. we had found a roommate her name was Milly and she was the sweetest girls I'd ever met. Halvo stopped by when he wasn't busy. I think that John and Garrett made him come over. I didn't really mind though Halvo was like that older brother you constantly had to take care of he help keep us all occupied. We tended to have movie night where we would all pick some shit ass movies and watch them with huge tubs of ice cream.
I wanna love like jonny and june

I answered my phone "hey JohnO" I smiled
"get the fuck out if you're gunna talk" Halvo threw his spoon at me.
"Joules, I miss you" John whined.
"I miss you too, John, but you're not allowed to complain." I smiled.
"I do what I want."
"Nope."
"yep."
"no."
"shit Joules it's almost time set i'll talk to you later,love you"
"love you too"
"bye"
I sighed and sat in my room I really missed john. I wanted to see him,soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... since it's super short and shitty imma give you a bunch of pictures.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
haha

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Anything you all want to see happen?
comment?