Status: I update normally once a week depending on school tests and breaks. COMMENT!!!

All We Need Is Time

first evening home

My brother, Halvo and John, eventually ended up at our apartment.
"Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?" I asked grinning as I jumped on his back.
"and ruin the surprise, I think not!" John teased.
"whatever, our motives can not be disclosed until you get off John's back Joulee" Garrett huffed
"Dude is it weird knowing our best friend bones your baby sister?" Halvo grinned a shit-eating grin. His statement was promptly followed by four slaps.
"dude shut the fuck up" Garrett spoke
"well I'm gunna pretend to have other plans now... so... yeah, bye" I trailed off walking out the door.
"am I allowed to attend these pseudo-plans you have?" John called as i was half-way to the exit.
"I suppose if you must." I sighed in false exasperation
"well, I think I must."John smiled kissing me softly.

***

we ended up on the ASU Campus at our old diner.
"You made an honest women out of that girl yet O'Callaghan?" The elderly waitress asked.
"Hey, maybe I enjoy my heathen lifestyle" I teased.
"sweetheart that boy right there is the only heathenish part of your life and even your daddy knew about him." she smiled. I blushed. John just chuckled. "I'm not kidding kid you best give that girl a ring soon" she teased.
"why are you in such a hurry for us to tie the knot?" John asked her
"'cause i been waiting you two for thirteen years and I'm sick of ya'll arguing over the bill. but thirteen years kids."
"technically--"
"sit down and shush while i get your drinks" She cut John off.

***
♠ ♠ ♠
I Apologize for my horrid chapter Suggestions?

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image