Status: Active

Shake The Trees See What Falls Out Of Them

One

He looked at me. He looked over at me and gave me this weird look. It was just peculiar. I mean, I was starring at him play guitar beautifully. I swear, he didn't even have to touch the thing, he could probably just give it a verbal command and it would make sweet sounds that pleased my ear.

He started to make weird faces. They were enjoyable. "If you want to look real cool you can play a chord and then shake the guitar and it gives a slight warble to the sound," he said while demonstrating while putting the pick between his lips.

The cluttered but spacious art room seemed to become small and sound just echoed through the room.

He gave me that awkward look again and then looked at the other people sitting around him listening. After that he continued playing and I couldn't help but just get lost in the sound.

I seriously just love to watch people who are better at guitar then me play. It's more of a hobby more than anything.

I watched his fingers glide over the strings. It's my goal to play that well. I think this kid was Jimi Hendrix reincarnated, but white. I mean, him being attractive just made the guitar sound even more beautiful.

This boy had dark curly hair that looked really thick. He had a small beard that consumed his face. One time he shaved and didn't have the beard, his face looked so bare. The beard definitely suits him. He had a blue, black, and grey plaid shirt on. Honestly, I would wear it myself. He had dark brown eyes, I swear they could almost be black. You could barely see his irises. He continued playing while I just sat there awkwardly looking at him. I'm such a fucking creep.

I looked around the room while still keeping my ears open to the sound. I looked at the other people at my table. I wondered what was going through their heads at this very moment. It would be interesting to read other people's thoughts, but then it could get you into trouble also. Oh well.

Can't have everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter?
Like?