Heaven Help Us

Chapter One

"Frank!!!!" Bob yelled. "Where'd you hide my drumsicks?!?!"
I chuckled softly and sat down to put on my shoes. Bob came rushing in the room, looking around frantically.
"Have you seen Frank? I know he hid my drumsticks!"
I laughed and grinned at him. "Him and Ray left like 10 minutes ago. Sorry, Bob" I couldn't help but laugh at him. Poor guy was always getting his drumsticks jacked..
"Well they need to be back soon, we need to get to the concert." he grumbled then walked off.
20 minutes later all five of us were in the car and heading to perform our 50th concert. So all of us were pumped as we walked to the backstage door.
But while I was heading backstage I caught a glimsp of a girl in the crowd, she wsa laughing at something someone she was talking to said. I was starring so hard that I just stopped moving, and didn't blink. She doesn't look like a fan-girl, I thought. She was actually really...beautiful?
"Uhh...Gee?" my brother Mikey said.
I jumped. "Crap, sorry.. I..err..let's go." I mumbled then quickly walked backstage to the other band members.
"10 minutes!" a stagehand yelled. Grinning from ear to ear we all headed out onto the stage to get our instruments ready and listen to the crowds scream out our names. Tonight was gonna be a kick ass night. We were going to rock L.A. and party like animals afterwards.
That stagehand popped his head out on the right of the stage and asked if we were ready. I nodded at him and he disappeared backstage again.
Grabbing the microphone I stepped closer to the edge of the stage and shouted "What's up Los Angeles!?!"
The crowd went wild at that.
"Are you guys ready for this?" I yelled
"YEAHH!!!" the crowd roared.
Then I saw her, the girl I was starring at earlier. Except, now she was starring back. I smiled and began the concert with Cemetery Drive.

This night, walk the dead
In a solitary style
And crash the cemetery gates.
In the dress your husband hates
Way down, mark the grave
Where the search lights find us
Drinking by the mausoleum door
And they found you on the bathroom floor

I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

Back home, off the run
Singing songs that make you slit your wrists
It isn't that much fun, staring down a loaded gun
So I won't stop dying, won't stop lying are you there at all?
If you want I'll keep on crying, do you care at all?
Did you get what you deserve? are you there at all?
Is this what you always want me for?

I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down, way down

I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

When will I miss you, when will I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard
Made it so hard

Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down...