Heaven Help Us

Chapter Two

My Chemical Romance was playing at this little joint down the street from my friend and I apartment and my friend being obsessed with them. We just had to go. I could really care less. I mean, I like the band and they are all very good looking guys but I didn’t want them to think I was some crazy ass fan.
“Evee Bandit, hurry up? I can’t wait any longer. I must meet my gay lover Frank who does not know is my gay lover.” Jayy shouted from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and then finished up. We walked out of our apartment, well Jayy was dragging me out of the place.
“Damn, Jayy. Slow down.” I said. I could barely keep up with him. I was tripping all over. All too soon, I was standing in front of the stage. Music was being played as the fans waited for the band to show up on stage.
“Gahh, Evee, why can’t Frankie baby be gay?” Jayy moaned as he laid his head on my shoulder.
“I don’t know, Jayy. Maybe, once he sees you then maybe he’ll change. I mean, doesn’t him and the lead singer make out all the time. They got to be at least bisexual or some shit.” I said.
“You are right, Evee. Once he looks at me, then he’ll realize I’ll be the best piece of ass he’ll ever get.” He said. I laughed then the music stop then five guys walked out. I just happen to be right in front of the lead singer. I looked at him. He was gorgeous.
“What’s up, Los Angeles.” He shouted into the microphone as he stepped closer to the edge of the stage.
“Are you guys ready for this?” Singer shouted. The crowd roared and it went mad. He looked at me and smiled then started to play Cemetery Drive.

This night, walk the dead
In a solitary style
And crash the cemetery gates.
In the dress your husband hates
Way down, mark the grave
Where the search lights find us
Drinking by the mausoleum door
And they found you on the bathroom floor

I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

Back home, off the run
Singing songs that make you slit your wrists
It isn't that much fun, staring down a loaded gun
So I won't stop dying, won't stop lying are you there at all?
If you want I'll keep on crying, do you care at all?
Did you get what you deserve? are you there at all?
Is this what you always want me for?

I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down, way down

I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

When will I miss you, when will I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard
Made it so hard

Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down, way down
Way down...

I notice myself as I sang along to them and every once in a while I’d catch the singer look my way. I looked at Jayy and he was way too busy watching Frank move around crazy on the stage. The concert ended all too soon. I didn’t think I would like the band as much as I did tonight. They were good, real good and the lead singer was gorgeous.
“Jayy, what is their name? I only know of Frankie.” I asked.
“The drummer is Bob Bryar, the bass player is Mikey Way, the fro looking dude was Ray Toro and the lead singer was Gerard Way. Yes, Mikey and Gerard are related. They are brothers.” Jayy said then hugged me tightly. We stood outside, waiting for them to come out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maybe not the best second chapter but I hope you enjoy it.