Status: Slow but active

He Always Wanted More

XXI

Bring A & A home -mom

"Ashton," I spoke softly as I adverted my eyes downward to Ashleigh and Alyx, "take them home."

"You're going home too." Ashton stated it as more of a question.

"I have to apologize to Laiken." I explained. I grabbed Ashton's beanie hat and popped it onto my head.

Ashton sighed, "You need to go home."

"I'm fine, really."

......................................


Before going to Laiken's house, I knew I had to clear my head.

It was not Laiken's fault my dad was an idiot. It wasn't Laiken's fault that I was depressed over this. And it wasn't my fault I didn't want to talk.

But still.

He'd just wanted to help.

I like, totally got that. But he didn't understand what it felt like to be afraid of your own father. It was horrible.

So I decided to do what I did whenever I was a kid and my mom and dad took us to a fancy hotel.

I got on the elevator and pushed all the buttons.

I ran my white manicured fingers down the flat rounded buttons.

All of them lit up yellow.

I sunk down the the ground and picked at my fingertail polish.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


I stood before Laiken's door. Through the bottom slit there were no lights on.

I knew he was home though.

"Ooohhh..." I heard the thick moan of a girl.

I figured he was watching one of the chick flick movies that I picked whenever we had movie nights.

After A Night with Clover, Laiken fell in absolute love with romance movies that often involved horny girls.

I mean, I could really blame him-Ashley Anderson Plinkel was very pretty, even if she was just starting out as an actress. She played Clover.

I knocked on the door.

I heard some fumbling around and Laiken mumbling something.

"Dude-if this is one of the guys I swear to god I'll kill you!" he screeched. He had that voice that made him sound like he was super tired.

"No babe!" I called. "It's me!"

More mumbling. "Arabella?!

The door swung open.

Laiken stood before me in a pair of black underwear and no shirt.

"Laiken?" I asked confused.

Laiken bit his bottom lip. "Arabella-this is a bad time."

"Can I come in?" I asked. I craned my neck trying to see what was going on in the apartment.

"I'm really busy."
♠ ♠ ♠
[A/N] Why is Laike really busy?! Sorry for the short chapter. Lack of inspiration except for the upcoming idea...:P