Never Forgotten

Christmas Saving

It’s that time of year again. The time of year were I see families looking a gifts to give each other. The humans go to the cheaper stores while the vampires go to the fancy ones. I hate Christmas My keeper always celebrates with his family with the money I earn for him. A young Male sex slave brings in a lot of money for him. I don’t even think his family knows he keeps me locked up here in the attic.

I look around at my surroundings only to see the same things I see every day. The blue comforter on my full sized bed. One good thing comes at of being his slave. At least I get a nice bed. Most clients seem to like fucking on a bed. A little to the left is my dresser. It is filled with kinky outfits for the ones that are willing to pay more. There is a tiny bathroom that comes off of this room so I really never leave this room. The funny thing is he will give me his children’s old school books. Maybe to keep me busy. I have read every single one multiple times.

I would leave if it wasn’t for the spell my keeper puts the door and windows every week. It makes it so I cannot break the window. I have tried many times. I may be able to see out of the window but it seems no one can see into it. The Metal door can only open from the outside. I am always hoping that he will forget to do the spell so I would be able to leave, but every Monday I hear him chanting and that snapping sound that goes along with a newly formed spell.

You would think I would want to be free more than anything, but I really wish to be a fertile vampire. To have a mate that loves and cares for you. Being able to feel a child growing inside of me. Seeing as I am a male Human I won’t experience any of that. I bet if I really wanted to I could make human think I was a fertile. I am deathly pale. Most likely from being in this attic. I have jet black hair and I am no bigger than a ten year old. Maybe I am asking for to much. Maybe I should just ask to be free so I would be able to live my life. I mean if I was a fertile wouldn’t I have had a hybrid by now with all the clientele I get up here. What would I do with a child up here anyway. He would most likely make them a slave as well. I don’t know if I would be able to sit back and watch my child be sucomed to something as low as being payed for to have sex with sick perverts. I guess I should be happy to be a humanafter all.

I turn my head when I hear a lock in the door. My keeper walks in with his best client. He has been coming here for years now and I have yet to learn his name.

“Frank you know what to do” My keep says as he leaves the room leaving me alone with him.

“Hello frank Sorry I have not come by for some time. I was wondering if you would have missed me.” The fucking client exclaimed. I keep my head down and go to the dresser to put on the outfit he request I were every time he comes to see me. He always does the same things.

• Comes in the door

• Asks me to change

• Roleplays for a bit

• Undresses me

• Then fucks me

I sigh as he comes near me. Wanting to be in a different place so badly.

~time jump~

I am packed and ready to go. This morning he never came. Never came to redo that god awful spell. The Door opens with ease. This was the second time I have been through this door. The first time brought me nothing but horrors. As I make my way downstairs I can’t help but notice there is a strong rage coming from inside the house. When I turn the final corner I see a Dom standing over my dead keeper. When he looks up he only stares at me in confusion.

“what is a cute little thing like you doing in a place like this?” I look around. He can’t really be talking to me. That is just not possible. “You ok do you need a ride somewhere?” He says still looking at me.

“Uu-uh n-no thank you I think I will be fine” I say as I duck my head and go to the door. I never thought that a cold breeze to the face would feel so good. I make it a few steps out the door before I feel a hand on my shoulder.

“Really what were you doing here this is no place for a fertile?”

“I lived here….. wait I’m not a fer-fertile.” I look away and start walking before he can say anything else. Probable not the best move to make a Dom made.

“You lived here with…. With this scum.... Well if you have nowhere else to go I will take you to my place.” Next thing I know I am over his shoulder and he is carrying me to his car.

How did this happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapter it came out better than i thought it would.