Status: Finished :]

I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

A patient of eternity.

Ashley’s jaw dropped and Andy gulped, closed his eyes and started to speak hurriedly.
“I don’t care if you don’t like me back or hate me I just had to tell you...” He was silenced with a weight that was applied briefly to his lips. This time it was not Ashley’s finger. But his lips… Andy’s eyes shot open just as Ashley pulled away. As he was about to speak, Ashley but in.
“You don’t know how long I’ve waited to hear that. I love you too!” Andy gasped and closed his eyes. The man he loved had loved him back all along! A tear escaped his eyes his eyes and Ashley wiped it away.
“What’s wrong?!” Andy chuckled and looked up at the man in front of him.
“Absolutely nothing, I’m just so happy!” Ashley chuckled and quickly pecked Andy on the lips again before sitting in his seat.
“So I believe this makes us officially together right?” Ashley asked raising an eyebrow.
“I do think so.” Andy chuckled and Ashley reached across the table to Andys hand and gripped them in his own.
“I love you my dear.”
“Pet names already?” Andy chuckled
“I love you too my love.” They both smiled and were joined at the table by Jake and Jeremy.

Jake and Jeremy both looked at the pair holding hands on the table and Jeremy groaned. Andy raised and eyebrow as Jeremy pulled out a ten dollar note and handed it to Jake. Jake fist pumped in the air and they took their seats beside the obviously confused couple. Jeremy spoke first.
“Guys we knew you would end up together, so we bet on it.” Ashley laughed.
“You bet on us getting together.”
“Sure did dude. I’m raging though. I thought it’d be you who told Andy first. Not the other way around!" Andy then butted in.
“I take it you bet was about who would ask who then?” He chuckled and Jake then join the conversation.
“Yup. And I made ten dollars from it!” Everyone at the table chuckled and then Andy looked at Ashley.
“By the way…” He began saying.
“You know the very first song I wrote that’s goes I open my lungs dear, I sing this song at funerals, no rush?”
“Yeah, it’s an amazing song.” Andy smiled and blushed.
“Well I wrote it…For you” Ashley’s eyes widened and he almost leaped across the table to hug Andy.
“You are the best boyfriend any guy could ask for.” Just as he said this Brandon and his group of jock friend walked past their table making gagging noises. Brandon spoke.
“Seriously, there are two fags now? More fun for me.” He laughed in an evil way and started to walk away.
“By the way Andy, how’s your stomach from yesterday?” He chuckled and walked away. Andy pulled his hands away from Ashley’s and covered his stomach which had overnight became covered in purple and blue bruises. He winced thinking of the pain he felt last night. Ashley looked at him concerned.

“Pet, what happened yesterday?” Andy just shook his head.
“Andy, please tell me. I want to help.” Andy sighed and opened his mouth to speak. But nothing came out. But tears began to form in his eyes and Andy got up and ran in the direction of the bathrooms.
“Stay here, mind our stuff. We’ll be back soon!” Shouted Ashley to the two remaining people at their table and he ran off. Jake and Jeremy nodded as they watched Ashley run in the direction Andy went not but two moments ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter :D
sorry for mess ups :L