Status: Finished :]

I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

I will wait dear.

He arrived just in time to get to registration and grab his seat beside Ashley.
“Happy birthday dude.” He said and hugged Ashley. Ashley smiled and hugged Andy back.
“Thanks mate.”
“I got you a present, but I’ll wait til break to give ya it, okay?” Ashley smiled and replied.
“Sure. But seriously you really didn’t need to!”
“It was no problem, seriously. now shoosh, we’ve gotta listen for role.”
Ashley chuckled but nodded. After role they talked about nothing in particular and then said their goodbyes and headed to the next class.
Throughout Andy’s fist classes, which happened to be double chemistry, he couldn’t concentrate. He kept thinking about Ashley’s gift which he had stashed in his backpack. Then a thought popped into his head. He was finally going to tell Ashley his feelings towards him. It didn’t matter if he didn’t feel the same, but today just felt…Right for him.

The break bell shrilled after an hour of clock watching and he all but ran to the canteen to get a table for Ashley, himself and their other two friends, Jeremy and Jake. As he waited he got out the present and held it in his lap and began to grow nervous. Questions ran through his mind. ‘What if he doesn’t like the present? What if he hates me after I tell him my feelings? What if…?’

He shook his head and looked up to see Ashley walking towards him. He noticed Ashley was wearing black skinny jeans, a ‘Led Zepplin’ shirt and his battered blue chucks. His black hair was straightened but left hanging down his back and his black eyeliner was thick but well applied. This made his green eyes stand out more than usual. He smiled and Ashley sat down. Andy smiled grew slightly as he realised Jeremy and Jake had not arrived.
“Hey dude!” Ashley announced and Andy brought out the small package he had been holding in his lap. It was wrapped in silver paper with an intricate black design with a black bow on top of the package and he spoke softly.
“Happy birthday.” Ashley smiled and opened the gift but froze when he saw what was inside. Andy took this the wrong way and began to speak.
“I you don’t like it I can return it or…” Ashley put a finger to Andys lips to make him stop talking.
“I love it. It’s beautiful.”
“It’ll look more beautiful when it’s on you.” Andy said this and lifted the necklace over Ashley’s head and placed it round his neck.
“Andy, I really. Really. Love it. Thank you so, so much!” Andy smiled but then his face turned serious.
“Ashley… I have something really, really important to tell you.”
“What is it Andy? You know you can tell me anything right?” Andy smiled ad nodded.
“Well, you know the way I’m gay?”
“Yes?”
“And how I like this guy?”
“Yeah?”
“Well…Love him?”
“Yes?”
“Well can I tell you who that guy is?” Ashley chuckled.
“Of course you can silly!”
“Please don’t hate me. OK?”
“I could Never hate you” He emphisized the never and this persuaded Andy to tell him.
“Well it’s…it’s…”
“It’s who Andy? It’s okay.” Ashley squeezed one of Andys hands encouraging him to go on.
“You…” Andy said softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
How will Ashley react? :0
sorry for screw ups :L