Status: Finished :]

I Love You More Than I Can Ever Scream

One million years...

The school day seemed to fly by due to the fact that Ashley and Andy shared the rest of the days’ classes. Throughout the periods they were constantly told by teacher after teacher to pay attention but they couldn’t. They were entranced by each other. Then when not sitting together they were sending smiles, smirks, winks and mouthed ‘I love you’ each others way.

They sat impatiently beside each other waiting for the final bell of the day to ring signalling they could finally leave this hell that was named ‘school.’ Andys head lay across Ashley’s shoulder as they stared at the teacher standing in front of the class trying to keep twenty-four pupils attention at the very end of the day. At the end of the week!

The bell sound shrilled through the school making Andy who had almost fallen asleep on Ashley’s shoulder jump. Ashley chuckled and embraced him in a hug.
“Tired my love?” He asked. Andy just nodded and picked up his backpack. Andy looked around quickly to check he had not forgotten anything and caught Brandon sending him death glares. He shivered but forgot about him, and everything around him as soon as Ashley grasped his hand.

Ashley sent a beautiful smile showing his pearly white teeth to Andy and he sent a smile back to his boyfriend. Andy sighes happily, he loved using that word. He was finally his!

Ashley picked up his black ‘Misfits’ messenger back and pulled Andy out the door along with him.
“GAH!” grunted Andy as he landed on the ground pulling Ashley with him. Ashley had landed right on top of him.
“Hey there” Smirked Ashley and pressed a quick peck to Andys lips. Andy blushed a deep shade of red and grinned back at his boyfriend.
“Seriously?” Spoke a familiar voice from behind them. They got to their feet and Ashley stepped in front of Andy with his arms out in a protecting fashion.
“What do you want Brandon?” Ashley almost growled at him.
“Just wanted to know if you and your…boyfriend enjoyed your trip.”
“Oh yeah, thanks for the trip.” Ashley rolled his eyes as Andy cowered behind him.
“Let’s go babe.” Ashley turned to face his boyfriend and laced his fingers with his and pulled him along.
“I’ll see you Monday! Maybe before! Who knows!” Shouted Brandon as the couple left the corridor.

Andy let out a breath he hadn’t realised he’d been holding.
“Are you okay?” Ashley asked as they walked towards Andy's car. His face held a look full of concern.
“Yeah.” Andy smiled, but it was obviously faked.
“Andy.” Ashley said stopping abruptly.
“Tell me the truth.” His concern was more apparent in his features now. Andy sighed.
“I’m…Just scared Ashley.” Ashley pulled Andy into a tight hug and stroked his hair like he had in the bathrooms.
“I’ll never let him hurt you. I promise” He hugged Andy closer. He was appauled at what that man did to this weak, broken boy. He was going to fix him. No matter what the cost.
“I promise.With all my heart. I’ll never let him, or his thug friends hurt you.” He sighed.
“I’ll never let them hurt you, I promise.”

Andy let out a soft sigh and pulled away from Ashley.
“I believe you.” He smiled, and this time it had reached his eyes.
“Let’s go.” Spoke Ashley softly as he laced his fingers with his and they headed to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short sorry
but it makes sense this way D:
sorry for mess ups :]
Anyone notice the MCR reference? ;D