Status: When every I can

Dog Lovers

Misunderstood Actions

I looked out of the window nervously. I didn’t want to upset Jorel than he was now. I was so excited but I didn’t want him to get upset with me.

“Hey….so…ummm….”

I turned to him and looked at him curiously.

“Yeah Jay?”

“You look….you look really pretty tonight.”

I blushed lightly and smiled at him.

“Thanks. You look pretty good yourself.”

Jay chuckled and turned right.

“Thanks Kira, you’re pretty sweet.”

he said. I felt my face grow hotter and his hand brushed over mine as he smiled at me.

“Yeah…”

I mumbled. I felt the tension in the car ease as his hand gently and hesitantly held mine. Oh god it felt right.

“So…..are you sure you wanna go on this date?”

Jorel asked. I felt my heart crack and looked at him.

“Do you not wanna go?”

Jay smirked as he looked at me.

“I was thinking that maybe…we could…I dunno…see a movie or something else. Unless, you wanna go out to eat with them.”

I smiled and looked at him with a mirrored smirk.

“I’d like that, but what about Matt and Leigh?”

“Kira, we know them, they’ll be making out all night probably.”

He laughed. I laughed along with him until I felt the tension hang in the air again. I looked over at him and sighed.

“So….what movie do you have in mind?”

Jay smiled softly at me.

“Whatever looks good.”

I nodded as we passed the restaurant and drove on towards the theater. I knew Leigh would have my ear for this but I didn’t care.
We pulled into the theater and walked into the lobby and up to the ticket booth.

“Hi, two tickets for Sherlock Homes.”

Jay said, handing the guy some money. I smiled up at him until I heard a familiar laugh. I turned my head and saw Vanessa with someone.

“Oh crap….”

“What is it Ki-RA!?”

I pulled Jorel along with me towards the concession stand and got in line. What the hell is that bitch doing here!? I knew I couldn’t let Jay find out, I didn’t want him becoming all depressed again.

“I’m guessing you’re really hungry huh?”

he chuckled as he jokingly pushed me. I blushed and looked up at him. He just smiled and bought some popcorn. I watched him smiling. He seemed to be in a better mood. I just hope we don’t run into…

“Well hello there.”

I froze and turned around. There was Vanessa. She was wrapped around some other man. Jay tensed. I could see the pain, betrayal, and anger etched in his face as that bitch smirked.

“What a pleasant surprise to see you here…..you too Kira.”

I glowered at her angrily and grabbed hold of Jay’s hand.

“Hello Vanessa.”

This was not good. Vanessa sneered and let her boy toy go as he left to get her a snack.

“Do you mind if I talk to Jorel….alone?”

“Look here you,”

“It’s okay Kira.”

I looked at him worriedly but he just squeezed my hand before walking off with her. I sat on the bench and sighed. I really didn’t want him to go back to her, but I didn’t want her to hurt him either.
I closed my eyes and felt my phone go off. I ignored it and looked at the clock. I had been waiting for fifteen minutes and Jay still hadn’t come back. I groaned and stood and walked off in the direction Jay and Vanessa had walked off in. I turned the corner and gasped. There they were. Vanessa’s body pinned against him and she kissed him harder, her arms wrapped around his neck while Jay’s hands were on her waist. I felt my heart crack more and turned, banging into something. I turned back and noticed them looking at me. Vanessa had a smirk on her face as Jay looked at me in pain and shock.

“Kira?”

I glared at him and walked away.

“Kira. Kira wait! KIRA!”

I started running. I pushed the theater doors open and ran down the street. The restaurant wasn’t that far from the theater. I panted heavily as I opened the doors and looked around.

“Kira! Over here!”

I looked to my right and saw Leigh and Matt. I walked over to them somberly and sat down.

“Kira, what’s wrong?”

Leigh asked me all concerned. I couldn’t help but cry into my hands.

“Kira?”

Matt started but I looked up at them glaring.

“He went back to her……they’re back together again.”

The door opened and I heard Leigh gasp.

“Kira!”

I looked up shocked and hurt. There was Jay, standing at the entrance, behind him was that bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
So my friend helped me with this Chapter and I thought it was very good.