Status: When every I can

Dog Lovers

Date?

-two weeks later-

Its been two weeks since I turned 21, I was starting to give up on my crush on Jorel but that was before I found out that he and Vanessa broke up, Jordan had told me when he got home after recording with the guys on the new album American Tragedy, I was shocked that he told me this since I told him that I liked Jorel and he was not happy.

"Are you sure?"

I asked him hoping that he was joking by telling me this.

"Yes, he was very angry when we all came in today, apparently Vanessa was cheating on him with some guy that she knew before him"

He said while he sat down on the couch, I could not believe my brother was saying to me. After a while I started to smile since this was my time to show Jorel that I could be the girl for him.

"Matt is dating Leigh now"

Jordan said, I looked up at him with the smile still on my face.

"That is good, now she knows that he likes her and she does not have to worry about him dating another girl"

I said as I got up and started cleaning. I was use to cleaning of the guys since that was what I was there for most of the time, as I was cleaning my phone went off in my pocket I stopped cleaning and saw that Leigh texted me.

Leigh- Hey me and Matt are going on a date and I don't want to be alone with him just yet so can you come with?

Kira- Sure but I don't know who would want to go on a date with me

I texted her back, it was about a minute after I texted her back that she texted me once again.

Leigh- Don't worry me and Matt have some one for you

She texted, I looked at the text of a long time trying to figure out who they had for me on the date to night. I shrugged and texted her back saying that I will be ready when my date was going to pick me up

-later that night-

I was dressed and ready to go on the double date that I was going on with Leigh and Matt. There was a knock on the door, I want to open the door and when I did there was Jorel dressed very nicely like I have never seen him before.

"Hey Kira"

Jorel said, I waved and just looked at him. I could not believe that Leigh would not tell me that she set me up with Jorel as my date to night.

"Are you ready to go?"

He asked me, I nodded and closed the door. He smiled and took my arm and walked me down to his car, I'm not sure why but I always loved his car even when I was dating Dylan. He opened the door for me and I got in.

After about an hour and a half drive in to the city we got to the place that we were going to have our date with Matt and Leigh. I was smiling when Jorel was not looking, from his body language I could tell that he was still bothered by the fact that Vanessa had cheated on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ch 3 of this story, I hope you guys still like this, I have some one that is helping with writing but she does not have a Mibba any way hope you guys have a good holidays