Status: When every I can

Dog Lovers

Love

I was shocked for a moment. Did he really say that he loves me? I looked up at him to see if he was laying, when I saw that he was honestly telling me the truth I let a tear slip from my eye.

“I love you to Jorel”

He smiled and kissed me again, it was a soft kiss just like the one before. When he pulled away we both smiled. Leigh and Matt came over and hugged us.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS!”

Vanessa yelled, she angrily sighed and then stomped out of the restaurant. I shrugged then looked up at Jorel. He was smiling at me. I smiled back at him, we kissed once more before sitting down with Matt and Leigh to have dinner.

After dinner Jorel and I want for a walk down by the beach that He lived by.

“So...” I said softly

“So...”

I smiled then hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head.

“How long have you loved me?”

I asked him

He laughed a little then pulled away from the hug.

“You remember when you first moved in with Jordan’s family?”

I nodded, that was the day that I first meat the guys after the cops took me away from my abusive step-father.

“Well that summer when we where down in Marina Del Rey and you were wearing that black bikini, that was when I started falling of you”

I blushed hearing him say that, I did not know he had feeling of me for that long. I kissed him then hugged him.

“I did not know you felt that way”

He smiled and nodded.

“It was hard seeing you with Dylan, he is my best friend but, him being with the girl that I wanted was head to take”
I hugged him again, this time I was not going to let go not even if it was to talk to him. He hugged me back, I felt safe in his arms as we were holding each other while the sun was setting.

He sighed then let go.

“Come on I have to get you back before Jordan kills me”

I smiled then nodded, he took my hand and started walking me back to his car. This was the best date that I had in a long time and I was not going to forget about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this chapter makes up for the last one, I will try and make my friend update One Big Gangster Family since I want this one and that one to be on the same chapters.