Roomates

1. Arrival

I was doing it.

I stood on his porch, my heart pumping. I was actually at Lucas Cruikshank's door. He was much more popular and famous than me, and I just wanted to be his camera girl. I looked down at my nails. Nervousness took over me. Should I knock?

The door swung open.

" You must be Vera. Come in, hurry." He says, pulling me in. I trip on the step and fall on the carpet. He picks me up.

" You okay?" He asked. I rubbed my head.

" No, me duele la cabeza muy mal." He gave me a confused face. I laughed.

" I'm sorry. No, my head hurts really bad. I'm Mexican." I say. He nods, leading me to area in the living room with a green screen.

" What's this for?" I ask. He shakes his head.

" Just for some Fred videos. I sometimes use the green screen than to go outside and shoot it." I nod, checking out his camera.

" Dude, omigosh. This is the PointView 390X. The most equipped camera out there. How'd you get it?" I asked. He sat on the couch.

" Mom, got it for me for Christmas." I laugh.

" Your mom's great." We both laughs.

" So. I'm about to shoot a Fred vid. Camera girl, get to work." I laugh and turn the camera on. He talks into it and I try to hold back my laughs. The dude was funny. After it was finished, he rolled on the floor.

" Omigosh...What did I just say?" He asks. I was still laughing.

" I don't know, but whatever it was, it was funny." We kept laughing until a girl walks in.

" Oh Vera, meet my sister, Melanie." He says, as the girl just stares at me. I reach out my hand, but she runs up the stairs.

" Uhm...shy?" I ask. He nods.

" Well....camera girl, --"

" Call me Vera." I say, plugging the camera into his Mac Air.

" Well...Vera. You thirsty?" He asked me. I got on Final Cut Pro X.

" Can you get me a water?" I say, adding the videos in no time. I add his famous jumpcuts, and the special effects. By the time he brings in the water, I was done.

" Woww...." Lucas says. I took a sip of the ice cold water.

" It takes me about 5 minutes." I say. He hugs me, causing me to jump.

" I'm glad i picked you." We laugh. Maybe I'll like it here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lucas! :)
He's my idol!
Comment, Rate, Subscribe!