Status: Active :)

Erin William's Guide to Warped Tour

The Beginning Of The Beginning

The Beginning Of The Beginning:

Erin: Age Eight

I lay on my bed starring up at the ceiling, in the room I shared with my brother. I could hear my parents down stairs laughing with their friends, their friends that were oblivious to the horrible people that, at least my father was. I could hear my brother playing video games with his friends. I just wanted to do something that they could hear. I looked around the room and saw the guitar my brother had told me not to touch. Maybe I should… No. Not worth it. I’ll just sing. I went over to the CD player, which admittedly I wasn’t supposed to touch either, and put on my brother’s blink 182 albums. I turned up the volume as All The Small Things came on. I jumped around and sang as loud as I could, knowing that now I couldn’t hear them but they could hear me. They would have to listen now.

My mom came running into the room, went over to the stereo and turned it down.

“I’m sorry honey,” she said. “That’s just too loud, we have company down stairs,”

I nodded and sat back down on my bed. I could hear the laughing and the talking again. I fell back on the bed, so I was lying starring at the ceiling again. I could barley hear the music anymore. I just wanted to hear music and nothing else.

Forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: amazingly short chapter I know, but I want to do these short little looks into Erin's past so you guys get her more, I will be posting another chapter like right after this, I already have it written.
Jess