Status: Formally A Year With Draco. Finished, Just posting :)

A Rose by Any Other Name

Trouble

“Yeah so as I was saying before, I really think we could have someth-” Cammie said walking into the Common Room, her eyes catching on the couch. Blaise was with her. She got closer and realized who was sleeping on the couch. “ROSE! Draco! Wake up!” Draco’s eyes shot open. Rose, on the other hand, took a little longer to actually wake up.

“Huh?” Rose said.

“What’s going on here?” Blaise asked.

“Nothing.” Draco said quickly.

“We were talking. I guess we fell asleep.” Rose said, hazily.

“Yeah okay.” Cammie said, not believing anything.

“It’s true.” Rose said, pleadingly. “Okay, well I’m going to bed.”

“Yeah, me too.” Draco said.

“Night.”

“Night.” Both Draco and Rose left Cammie and Blaise in the Common Room to do whatever. Cammie walked up to Blaise and started to kiss him passionately. Five minutes went by and she said.

“I’m going to bed.”

“Great. So I guess I’ll be seeing you in the morning.”

“You better.” She said and with that she kissed his lips one more time before going up the stairs. When she got upstairs and into her room she saw Rose there sitting on her bed. “So I thought nothing was going on between you.”

“There isn’t, I swear. He was talking to me. He was asking me about my brothers and was sounding like he actually cares.”

“Someone’s got a crush.”

“No, someone has a friend.”

“Hun, Draco is never just friends with a girl.”

“Well, I think I changed him. Now if you don’t mind I’m kind of tired. Good night, Cammie.” She lay down, facing the wall, and pulled the covers over her head.

***

The next morning Rose woke up. Since she remembered it was Sunday, she went to her trunk and took out a pair of dark, torn-up jeans and a green cami instead of wearing her robes. She changed and woke Cammie up.

“Cammie…hurry up let’s go.”

“Okay I’m up give me like five minutes.”

Rose sat on her bed and waited for five minutes. Five minutes later, and Cammie was still not done.

“Cammie, did you fall asleep in the bathroom or something?”

“No…I’m coming now. Hold on.”

She came out wearing a denim mini skirt and pink cami.

“Come on, Cammie let’s go.” Rose said grabbing her sweatshirt and putting it on.

“Okay, okay. So about last night?”

“For the last time there is nothing going on between me and D-” Rose said as she walked downstairs to the Common Room. She stopped talking when she saw him on the couch. He turned around.

“Hey, Rose.” He said.

“Hey, Draco.” Rose said taking a seat next to him. Cammie sat in the chair to the fire.

“It’s okay it’s not like I’m here or anything.” Cammie said.

“I know you’re here.” Rose said.

“Hey Rose, about last night?” Draco said

“Draco it’s cool. We’re cool. It was partly my fault I kind of fell asleep first.”

“But I-”

“Draco it’s fine. I am so glad to be back.”

“Me too. My summer was horrible. My mum and dad were always gone.” Draco said.

“You could have invited me over.” Rose replied, “I rarely saw my parents either. The only time I saw them was at my party for like 10 minutes,”

“At least someone knows how I feel.”

“Yeah, okay.” Cammie said. “Well I’m hungry. A, let’s go get breakfast. The soft side of Draco is just too much for me to handle.” She got up.

“Okay, Draco, are you coming?”

“Um, not now. I’ll be down in a few minutes.”

“Well, we could wait.”

“A, I’m hungry, like, now.” Cammie said grabbing Rose’s wrist.

“No you guys go without me. I’ll be just a few minutes.” He said. Rose and Cammie walked up the stairs, out of the Common Room and into the hallway.

“So there’s definitely nothing going on between you two?”

“No, okay, could you just drop it?”

“Fine.” Cammie said. “So have you seen Ben at all?” Ben was Rose’s last boyfriend. Then went out for 3 months before she dumped him last year before school ended.

“No why?”

“Well, a lot of people are saying that he’s trying to get back with you.”

“No. Absolutely not.”

“Why? What did he do this time?”

“He called me over the summer. Asked me to give him a second chance. So I told him about my party. He said he’d promised he would be there but he never showed.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Yeah but the worst part is he called me a week later, to tell me why he didn’t come.”

“What did he say?”

“He said he forgot it was that day.”

“Total bull.”

“I know.” They walked into the Great Hall. Rose and Cammie walked over to their part of the table and sat down next to each other. “I swear if he even tries to talk to me, I’ll kick him in the-”

“Hello beautiful.” Someone behind Rose said. She turned around. Ben. She tried to get up but before she could, Ben took the seat on the other side of Rose and pulled her back down.

“Ben, let me go.” She said, trying to wriggle free.

“Can I talk to you?” he asked still holding Rose’s arm.

“No, just let me go.”

“Not until you listen to me.” He held on tighter. She tried to loosen his grip but he was too strong.

“Fine.” He let go. She turned to Cammie. “I’ll be right back.”

“Hurry.” Was all Cammie said. Rose got up and followed Ben out of the Great Hall. They started down a hallway and turned the corner to a darker, smaller hallway.

“Ben, where are we going?” Rose asked. He stopped.

“Right here.”

“But this is an abandoned hallway. No one really comes down here.”

“That’s the point.” He said simply.

“What?” Ben took Rose and pinned her to the wall. “Ben…what are you doing?”

“Come on,” he pushed closer to her. “I want you. You know you want me.” He pressed his lips to hers. Then started kissing her all over.

“Ben, stop! Let me go!”

“Not until you take me back.” He stopped to listen for the answer. Rose looked into his dark brown eyes.

“Never!”

“Have it your way then.” His lips traveled up and down her face and neck.

“Ben STOP!” Rose yelled. “Ben put me down!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I changed Addy to Rose just thought ?I would let you know :)

Read?
Message?
Subscribe?
Comment?

Love, Tay :)