Loose Ends

I'm Still Not Over You

I layed there in shock because of what Max just said. I didn't know what to say.. Did I love Max back? No! He's my best friend.. More like my brother. Oh my Goodness, I just had sex with someone who's like my brother. I just had sex with a total stranger.. I feel like the biggest whore ever.. What came over me? Why did I do this? If anything, I would have waited until I knew Ronnie more.. Or atleast until I liked Max.. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. Maybe even die.. I didn't know what to say to him.

I didn' wanna come off rude.. I sat there remanising in my mind of what I should say. I could tell he was getting impatient, I could hear him sigh. I stood up. And quickly got my clothes back on. I looked at the moon hopeing somehow something would come to mind. I heard my door screach and I seen Ronnie standing there.

"Whats going on?" He asked. I sighed and looked down at Max who was waiting for my reply. "Nothing." I said. I walked past Ronnie and down the stairs. I heard footsteps behind me but didn't bother to turn around and see who it was.

"Whats wrong?" I turned around and seen Ronnie with concerned eyes. "Nothing.." I sat down on the couch cradling my head in my hands. "I know we just met today but-" "Yea, We JUST met today and we had sex.." I shot up looking into Ronnie's eyes.. "I know.." He said looking at my coffee table. "Do you want me to leave?" He stood up. "I-I don't know.. I just wanna be alone tonight.." I sighed. "Well, Can I have a hug and we can start off fresh?" He asked holding his arms out. I couldn't resist, I had to smile. "There's a cute smile." He said with a smile on his face as well. I held my arms out and rapped them around his srawny little body. "Well, if you ever need anyone to talk to.. You can talk to me. I'm not a manwhore like I seemed to be tonight." Ronnie let go and headed for the door. "Well, I'll see you around?" I asked smilng. He smiled back. "Of course." I watched him walk out the door. I looked up at the stairs to see Max standing there with sorrow in his eyes.

"Chelsea.." He said walking down the stairs slowly. "Yes?" I sat back down on the couch pretending like I forgot about what happend tonight, But.. I couldn't forget.. That was burned in my memory forever now. "I love you.." He said sharply and confident. "Wha?" First thing that came to my mind.. Wha? "I love you Chelsea Riley Turner!" Max screamed holding my hands. I could see a tear roll down his cheek. "Why?" I asked soudning like such a dumbass. "Chelsea, I've loved you ever since I first seen you. Ever since you first hugged me. You were my first kiss, Even though that was when we were 7. You were the person I told everything to. And somewhere in between our joke, And our laughs and our arguments.. I fell in love." My eyes got big.

I didn't know what to say, I loved Bryan.. More then anything.. But at the same time.. I always thought Max was cute. No matter what.. I'd always love Bryan.. Maybe I should just give Max a chance...

"Wow.." I sighed slumping over. "What? Was that to much?" He sounded worried. "No, It was perfect." I grabbed Max's face, And kissed him. I could feel him smiling in between the kisses. "Will you be my girlfriend, Chelsea Riley Turner?" Max asked. "Yes." I smiled. Max picked me up and spun me around. I smiled. Hopefully.. Maybe, I could be happy and get over Bryan.

"I'm beyond tired." I sighed. "Me too.. Wanna go to bed?" He asked. I shook my head yes. "Let's go." Max picked me up and carried me to my room bridal style.

"Here you are my love." Max layed me on my bed softly shutting my big light off. I felt him crawl to one side of the bed. I felt happy. And wanted. Not in a sexual way. I felt his arm go under my head. I layed my head on his chest. "Goodnight, Max." I said smiling cuddling up to him. "Goodnight, Chelsea." Max kissed my head. I quickly fell asleep..
♠ ♠ ♠
Mehh..