You Are My Saviour

You Are My Saviour chapter 10

1 year later

Warped Tour was back again and finally the Black Veil Brides could play. Andy wasn’t injured this time and he was ready for everything. The bus sped down the highway to Orlando Florida. Andy sat in his bunk listening to Rebel Love Song. He had been obsessed with the song lately and was loving it. The bus pulled into the tour bus parking and Andy practically jumped off his bunk. He walked to the front of the bus, a large grin on his face. His band mates looked at him and smiled. Andy’s smile was contagious. Hours passed on the tour bus as the boys sat around. Eventually came time for the signing and the band was always happy to meet the fans. The signing went through with a breeze and then came time to perform. Andy was prepping backstage with the others. They finished and all stood around in a circle. Andy cleared his throat. “Boys, the time of year has come again and this time we can actually perform.” The group chuckled softly.

“But seriously, I don’t know where I’d be without you all. He looked to each of them his gaze resting on Ashley and he smiled widely. “We need to show this crowd and everyone else what we’re made of.” They all nodded in agreement. The stage manager poked his head through the door, “It’s time guys.” They all grinned and walked to the door and out. Ashley hung back beckoning Andy over to him. Andy walked over to him and wrapped his arms around him. Ashley stared into his eyes, “Let’s rock the world baby.” Andy kissed him deeply and Ashley kissed back. They pulled away and walked hand in hand to the door. The opened it and stepped out and walked to the stage.

From backstage Andy could hear the fans chanting the band name. He kissed Ashley one last time and walked up the stairs to the others. He smiled at all of them and they smiled back. One by one they all walked onto the stage and the crowd roared. Andy took a deep breath and walked out. The crowd exploded. He walked up to the mic and took it in his hand. “ARE YOU READY TO FUCKING ROCK ORLANDO?!” The crowd roared louder. He turned to his band mates, looking at them one by one and finally stopped at Ashley. Ashley winked at him and Andy smiled his dazzling smile. Ashley started the intro to The Legacy and Andy turned to the crowd. “LET’S ROCK!” he screamed into the microphone. Andy felt alive, the fans, the band, his Ashley. It was all in harmony. And that’s how it would stay.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End! I hope you all liked it! Again , sorry for it being insanely short!