You Are My Saviour

You Are My Saviour chapter 9

Andy awoke the next morning and wished he hadn’t. The moment he opened his eyes he groaned and pulled the blanket over his head. It felt as if someone was driving a white hot jackhammer through his brain. He slowly pulled himself up from under the blanket and went to stand up, nearly falling in the process. He looked down and realized he was naked. He then looked over to the bed to see Ashley still sleeping under a mass pile of blankets. He walked, or more so stumbled, into the bathroom and flipped on the light. His eyes widened as he took in his body. Bruises, bite marks, scratch marks, welts, injury after injury covered his entire body. “God damn…” He whispered, surprised at the sight. He turned to the door and opened it and standing in front of him was Ashley. “Good morning sleepyhead” Ashley said softly, smiling. “Good morning” Andy smiled wrapping his arms around his neck.

Ashley smiled, “What exactly did we do last night?” Andy giggled, “I honestly don’t remember but from the looks of my body and yours, a lot.” Ashley chuckled, “Yeah I’m pretty damn sore” Andy kissed him deeply whispering against his lips “We should take a shower” Ashley purred, “I’d like that.” And picked Andy up carrying him into the shower. 15 minutes later they both stepped out and wrapped towels around themselves. Today was going to be a lazy day as they recovered from their hangovers so they dressed in pajamas and cuddled up on the couch together watching TV. Ashley kissed Andy’s hair, “We should watch a movie.” He smiled. Andy smiled back, “What movie?” Ashley thought for a moment, “Lion king.” he grinned. Andy nodded and smiled widely, “Perfect choice.” He got up and searched for the movie. He found it and popped it in. He then headed to the kitchen. “I’m gonna make popcorn” he turned and placed a popcorn bag into the microwave and set the time. He walked back over and sat on the couch cuddling back to Ashley. Ashley smiled and pulled a blanket over them. As they were watching the previews the popcorn finished. Andy started to get up but Ashley stopped him. “I’ll get it dear.” he smiled and kissed Andy’s head. He came back from the kitchen, the popcorn in a bowl.

Andy smiled as he sat down and snuggled as close as he could. Ashley smiled staring down at him. Andy smiled back staring into his eyes. “I love you more than I could ever scream.” Ashley smiled wider kissing him deeply. Andy kissed him back passionately. He knew he wanted to be with him for as long as they both lived. Ashley pulled away and laid his head on Andy’s shoulder. Andy laid his head on Ashley’s and they sat cuddled together and watched the movie. A little while later the movie ended. Ashley looked at Andy, “Your pick.” Andy smiled and got up, popped in a movie and sat back down. Ashley looked at him, “What movie?” Andy smiled widely as the opening credits rolled. “The Ballad Of Sweeney Todd, on Broadway, 1982.” Ashley grinned like a fool. “I fucking love you.” Andy giggled, “I love you too.”