El Tango de Frank Iero

Chapter Three ;; 3

The inside of the house was nothing like the outside, nor like Gerard's looks. There were white walls with black stuff on it, when Frank inspected it he noticed the black stuff was words written in black Sharpie; some were lyrics from songs, others were little doodles, the rest were probably ideas or thoughts for random things.

The rest of the walls that weren't covered in black sharpie ramblings were hidden by paintings and drawings and pictures.

Gerard led us to what Frank presumed to be the kitchen and he sat on the counter staring intently at him.

"What?" Frank asked agitated.

"Nothing, so, how old are you Frankie?" Gerard asked with what seemed to be real interest. The question shocked Frank. No one has ever asked him what his age was. Usually, it was the younger you were the better. However, in Frank's case, because of his pretty face and small stature everyone just assumed he was around eighteen or nineteen.

"22."

That alone freaked Frank out even further. He didn't lie. He always lies.

"Cool," replied Gerard as he swung his legs clad in dark jeans back and forth, bumping them against the cabinets that were below the counter. "I'm 26. Have you lived here for long?"

"Yeah, all my life," Frank answered, getting somewhat used to this conversation as he pulled out a wooden chair from the table and sat indian-style on it, "What about you?"

"Same. How come I've never seen you around here before? Did you go to the high school"

"I don't really like to go outside during the day. Uhm, I was home-schooled when I was younger so, no, I didn't go to the high school. Or the middle school, or the elementary school for that matter."

Gerard eye's widened as he heard this. Frank was still a tad bit uncomfortable as he was having a conversation, a PG one at that, than what he should have been doing if he was with anyone else.

"Weird."

Suddenly, Gerard's cell phone went off and played its little ringtone that was definitely familiar to Frank. "Sorry," he said as he quickly texted whoever the person was back and placed the small device back into his pocket.

Frank coughed lightly. "Y-you like The Misfits?"

Gerard dramatically pushed himself onto the floor and pretended to faint as he shut his eyes forcefully. "Like?" He yelled as he quickly popped his eyes open at a bewildered Frank, "Like?! I love the fucking Misfits! They are, like, the greatest band ever!"

Frank giggled. Woah, he hadn't done that in a while. He quickly placed his hand in front of his mouth, but it was too late. Gerard had heard.

And he was grinning - correction, he was smiling, so wide that it literally seemed to stretch from one ear to the other. He had bright white, small, baby teeth. Frank made a mental note to maybe ask him later what brand of toothpaste he used.

"So, what bands do you like Frankie?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so I don't know what I'm doing.
If you guys have any ideas you'd like me
to throw in here, please PM me and I'll give you credit
if I think it's rad enouigh for this story :)

And I love all the positive feedback I'm getting!
You guys are totally rad and I would loan you Gee &
Frankie for a night of I could .. Aghh, if only <3.