Status: Updating Twice A Day ♥ (RE-STARTED)

Would These Eyes Lie?

Secrets

I finished work and the team where going too be at our house for the big game tonight. I simply wore a black vest and a flowery skirt with a wide black belt on the waist and brown heels.

"Sam?" I heard Stella's voice on the otherside of the door, I opened it and she stood there with a sympathetic look on her face.

"Everything okay?" I asked and she walked slowly in my room.

"Flack told me what happened" I cocked an eyebrow and I sat down on the bed.

"What exactly?" I asked and she sat down beside me.

"About your partner. Why didn't you call us, Samantha? You could have been killed. You told me that Eric was shot in a raid, and you weren't there" She placed her hand on my shoulder, I sighed and I ran my hands through my hair.

"I took someone's life, in cold blood. It was the first year when I went" I sighed again and I got up.

"You know I'll have too tell Mac" - Shit I'm not getting out of this one.

"Go on then" I mumbled and walked out of my room and saw the team sitting in the living room. Well half of the team. Sheldon, Danny, Lindsay, Adam and Don.

"What was that all about?" Don asked curiously.

"Nothing, Motherly words" I shrugged with a forced smile and I sat down next too Lindsay, putting my head on my hand.

"Samantha?" I looked up and saw Mac with a stiff look.

"Yes, dad?" I felt my heart rapidly beat against my chest.

"Can I speak with you?"

"Sure" I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Alone?"

"If you've got too say something say it, I mean it's been four years, mom aint here anymore" Venom groaned in my voice, Sheldon, Adam and Danny quickly escaped to the kitchen.

"Sam, Stella told me what happened. It was three years ago and it's eating you up inside" And that's when I snapped.

"You don't know! You have no idea! You have no idea what I was going through, What I was doing, You wouldn't understand" I practically screamed at him, and tears were flowing down my face quickly.

"What were you doing?! You never thought too tell me what happened? But you can tell Don and Stella" He pointed too him behind me.

"This isn't about Don, or Stella" I stared at him coldly.

"Then what is it about huh?! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Mac that's enough" Don cut in and Lindsay put her hand on my shoulder.

"No, don't tell me when it's enough. What are you afraid of?"

"Because I was pregnant!" I screamed in his face, and began pacing around, until I looked at him again and he had a stunned look. "I was pregnant, on my birthday. It's eating me up and I've gotten over Eric's death by I have not gotten over the fact that I had a miscarrige, at three months pregnant"

"Sam, I didn't...You should have..." Mac walked away and soon as I sat down on the couch I began sobbing.

"Samantha" Lindsay went out and Don was sitting on his knees in front of me. He took his hands and made me look at him. "Sam. Sam look at me" I looked up at him and he pulled me in a hug.

"I'm sorry" I pulled away and he wiped my cheeks with his hands.

"No it's not your fault. I'm here for you Samantha, no matter what. You can trust me" He whispered and he kissed my forehead.

"Don..." I whispered and I sniffed.

"Yes Sam?"

"Can I stay with you tonight?" He nodded and gave me another hug before I stood up and Lindsay came back in.

"Mac's gone, Stella has gone after him. I'm really sorry Sam, We'll all be here for you. No matter what"

"I'm guessing the whole house knows my buisness" I chuckled bitterly and grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the cabniet and two classes.

"That's going too help Sam" Don said, I shook my head and drank a glass before putting it back.

"It's just one" I smiled and I walked out of the living room and into the kitchen where the others where. "I'm sorry you had too hear that" I simply said and I went back upstairs and into the bathroom too look in the mirror too see what state I had gotten into. I pulled out my phone and dialled Booth's number.

"Booth?"

"Seeley, I miss you" I whispered, with a croak in my voice.

"I know you do sweetie, wait until tomorrow" I knew he was smiling, that made me cry again. "What's the matter?"

"I'll tell you when I see you again. Tell the gang I said hi and...Thanks"

"For what Sam?""

"For everything. See you shrimp" I smiled and hung up. I jumped when I saw Don standing in the door way. "Next time, wear a bell" I grinned and he smiled.

"For a moment there, I thought you were going too do something stupid. Was that your partner?"

"Yeah, um, He's got a surprise for me tomorrow" I smiled and put my phone in my pocket.

"Your birthday?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah. Is it okay if we leave a little early today? If that's okay with you?" I asked, he nodded and I saw Mac and Stella in the doorway.

"Where are you going?" Mac asked and I brushed past him.

"Don's" I said simply and I walked downstairs.

"Why?" He asked again.

"Are you here too apologise or piss me off a little more?" I snapped and I walked out of the front door with Don trailing behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omigosh:O So yeah I updated a little earlier because I just got back. :)

Readers: 7+
Subcribers: 2+
Comments: 3+

Tell your friends and such :P Any more comments?

Chapter Five: Samantha tells Lindsay about her night with Don, and it's been concluded that Lindsay thinks that she likes him, and that Don likes her too. The Bones crew is back for Samantha's birthday and Jacob Broadsky has began killing in New York.