Status: Coming Real Real Soon!

No ***ing Way

Zen

"But I don't want to go shopping!"I yelled.

"C'mon! It'll be fun!" Dad said, literally pulling me out of his Hummer.

I was holding onto the door handle with dad and Uncle Brian tried to pull me out.

"Zen," Uncle Brian said, clearly tired,"we'll get some candy after."

After saying the word 'candy', my head popped up and I looked at them both.

"Candy?!" I said, my eyes big along with my smile.

"Yes Zan, we'll get candy after,"Dad said.

"Ok!" I said, letting go of the door-handle and letting the pull me out of the car and places me on the floor.

As soon as my Vans convered feet touched the floor, Jakie came over and wrapped her arms around me.

"You're alive!" She yelled.

"Get off me, you weirdo," I said, chuckling.

Jakie pouted and let go.

"Aww! Jakie!" I said, wrapping my arms around her,"I is loves you!"

Jakie laughed and said he loved me back before I let her go. Looking around, I saw that everyone else arrived and then all ten of us walked side by side and headed to the mall.

"Where to first?" Dad said.

The girls and I looked at each other before nodding our head and saying together, 'Hot Topic.'

The guys all laughed and nodded their heads before escorting us to the location of our destination. As soonas we entered, our dads told us we could get whatever we want before letting us loose in the store. Jazz and Jakie all ran over to the display where the peircing were located and called over a worker, telling him what they wanted. Blaze laughed and walked over towards them, saying she wanted a new nose ring and telling Magik that she'll get her some too. Blaze and I walked over to the clothing abd began picking out shirts and jeans as well as some sweaters.

"Dude," Magik said, looking over at me,"we need some bras and panties too."

"Oh, that's gonna be awkward as fuck," I said, laughing a bit.

"What's gonna be awkward?" Uncle Jimmy said, walking over to us.

"Taking us to Victoria Secret's to get bras and panties," I said.

As soon as those words left my mouth, Johnny's eyes grew wide and called out for the rest of the guys, a slight panick tone filling it. Magik and I looked at each other before bursting out into laughter$. After getting a few more things, along with some bikini's and some peircings for me, we all walked over to our dads before going to the front counter. After they payed for our things, we headed out and our dads handed us their credit cards.

"You girls are going to buy your own things at Victoria's. After that, we'll go anywhere else. But not their,"dad said with a shutter and a shake of his head.

I laughed and nodded my head before the girls and I headed over to Victoria Secret's. As we entered, the girls and I got a store bag and split up to get our own things. About an hour later, we all met up and I saw that we all had our bags full. After paying and joking around, we headed back out, where our dads were waiting for us. As we handed back their cards and were going to Forever 21, I saw something ot of the corner of my eye. Turning, I saw five guys. Five every good looking guys. And they had....Kids with them. Maybe is was their siblings. I smiled when I saw that they were playing with them. I didn't realized that one turned to look at me. He caught my eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back and blushed.

He made me feel warm all over.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for not updating in so long! That will change!
So what do you think?
Thoughts?
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)