Status: Coming Real Real Soon!

No ***ing Way

Blaze

I awoke the next day to the feeling of my phone vibration in my bra. Groaning, I pulled it out before turning my alarm off. Blinking my eyes a few times, I looked at the time to see that it was five-thirty in the morning. Looking over my shoulder, I smiled and giggled a bit as I watched my dad snoring away. Mouth open and a bit of drool coming out. I saw that his tattooed arms were around me. Biting my lip a bit, I moved his arms away from me and slowly crawled out of bed. Tip toeing out of the room, I walked down the stairs and into the living room. Just as I entered, I jumped when the lights came on.

"Holy shit!" I whispered as I placed a hand over my fast beating heart," You guys scared the shit out of me."

Jazz giggled a bit before standing up and coming over to me.

"We sorry!" she said as we spun in circles.

I laughed a bit before pulling away. Looking over at the rest of the girls, I saw that they all stood up and walked over to us.

"You guys want to get a work out in before making some breakfast?" Magik said as she stretched her arms over her head.

"We going out and run ?" I asked, looking through my bag for my running shoes.

"Nope," Jakie said, stretching her legs out," Magik and I found Brian's at home gym."

"Sweet," I said with a smile before stretching my arms and legs before following the girls down to the basement.

Looking around, I saw that there were several rooms down here. Walking a littles way, we all walked in and I saw that dad had almost everything that the girls and I did. He had about five treadmills at one side of the room while in the other, there were weights and machines to work out the rest of the body and legs. Splitting up, Magik, Jazz and I went to the treadmills while Zen and Jakie went to the bicycles. Just as we began to work out, we all got lost into it. We were all working out the rest of our bodies when someone yelled out " I fucking found them!"

Looking up from the floor, I saw that our fathers were now at the doorway of the gym, walking in.

"Hey daddy-o," I said before going back to my push-ups.

"You guys scared the hell out of us," Zacky said before walking over to Zen, who was working on her back.

"What time is it?" Jazz asked, looking over at Jimmy.

"It's seven-thirty," Jimmy said, sitting next to Jazz, who was stretching.

"You know what this means," I said, smirking at the rest of the girls.

"Fuck," I heard Zen say," Let me just get a shower in before cooking."

And before anyone can do anything, Zen jumped to her feet, gave Zacky a sweaty hug, before running out of the room and up the stairs. Laughing, I leaned back before landing on my ass. Looking at my dad, I gave him a look. He stared at me for a moment or to before sighing and smiling. Walking over to me, he held a hand out to me. Smiling at him, I took hold of his hand. Heaving me up to my feet, dad brought me into a tight hug.

"Dad," I said with a laugh," I'm all sweaty and shit."

"Don't fucking care," Dad said before hugging me a bit tighter before letting go.

Smiling down at me, I made a face when he leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"EEK!" I said, making him laugh.

Looking around, I saw that all the guys and girls were walking out of the room. Following behind them, I asked dad what we are going to be doing today.

"Well," dad said as he brought me close to his side,"After we all eat and you girls have a shower, we're going to take you to get some new clothes before getting ready for the barbeque."

I sighed and nodded, knowing that if we ever argued about not buying us things, they will still do it.

An hour later, the girls and I were all dressed and were sitting down to eat the breakfast Zen made us.

"Soo," dad said, looking over at me.

"Soo," I replied in the sam tone.

Dad laughed before taking a bite of his pancakes.

"I wanna get to know you a bit more. What's your favorite color?"

"Purple and blue,"I replied.

Dad smiled widely, hearing that I liked purple.

"When did you start playing guitar?"

"When I was about seven," I said with a smile.

This went on through-out the whole time we were eating. As we talked, I realized that we were getting loser and closer. Like a father-daughter hould.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... What do you think?

Comment and subscribe please