Status: Coming Real Real Soon!

No ***ing Way

Matt

Right now, the guys were over at my house, doing nothing in particular. Brian and Zacky were tuning there guitars, Johnny was sitting upside down on the love seat, reading a magazine and Jimmy, well I don' t know where the crazy fucker is at. I saw sitting on the couch, managing the Avenged website. I was just updating the fans how we are and when the next possible tours are going to start up when Jimmy came crashing into the living room.

"Dudes! I just fucking remembered something!" Jimmy said, looking at all of us.

"What is it, Jimbo?" I asked, looking over at him.

"Move out the way. I'll show you!"

Nodding my head, I moved to the side. Jumping over the couch, Jimmy motion for the rest of the guys to gather around before opening a new tab and going onto YouTube. Clicking on the little search bar, Jimmy typed in 'The Crazy Bitches'.

"The Crazy Bitches?" Brian asked, looking over at Jimmy," Who the hell are they?"

"They," Jimmy said, looking for there video," Happen to be five of the most bad-ass chicks to ever walk this Earth. I was bored as hell the other day and was screwing around with my computer. I just typed this in and poof! this comes on! I also saw that they made there own versions of almost all our songs. It's fucking sick man! Oh! Here's there 'Seize the Day' one."

Looking at the screen, I saw Jimmy clicking it.

'Sieze the Day or die regretting the time you lost....'

That was all I payed attention too. When the video came up, four girls popped up, in different spots in what looks like an apartment. The one that was on a chair, she had spider bites and had some Aviators over her eyes, stood up before walking over to a window and looked out. She suddenly took her sunglasses to she tears in her eyes before it faded out and showed the four girls, but there was another. They all were surrounding a table that had blue prints on it. The one with spider bites looked to be the leader due to the fact that she looked around at the group as she talked. They all nodded before the camera faded to black and they popped back up, wearing all black. They were running into a building, with something that looked like guns in hand. They were taking something when it went all wrong and people were swarming them. One of them got caught and it looked like one that was caught to them to run, but the rest of the girls hesitated. The one that was captured told them once more before the four girls ran away, shooting at anything coming there way. The camera went back to the captured one and when her mask was pulled off, I saw that it was the one with the spider bite. Something about how she looked when they captured her so much like myself. As the video wore on, another girl was talking, it looked like she was the second in command. She had a nose ring and an eyebrow piercing. The other three girls nodded before running out. The camera went back to the building they were in before, showing the captured girl tied up to a chair, blood running down her face, lip busted and eye black. For some reason, looking at this, enraged me. The camera went back outside to show the others running back in, that's when I realized that it was a rescue mission. They had just ran inside, shooting the guard and anything else in there way before breaking down the door and swarming in, uniting the girl. The second in command had just thrown one of her shoulders under the girl to help her walk when her eyes suddenly went wide, her body heaving forward. As the camera spanned out, I got a glimpse of her eyes and saw that they resembled Brian's. The second in commands body suddenly fell to the floor. Leaning against the wall, she ordered them to get the hell out of there. The other girls looked at her, battling to whether stay and help or go. The camera went back to the girl on the ground and saw that she produced a gun out, pointing it at them before yelling out to go. They all left and the camera went back to the girl. She was being swarmed by people and she was shooting. In the middle of another shot, she suddenly went limp and slumped to the ground. The camera went to her face and I saw that she had a bullet hole on her forehead. Looking over at Brian, I saw his left leg bouncing up and down while running his hands through his hair. Looking back at the laptop, I saw that the surviving four girls were now walking into the cemetery, walking side by side, sun glassed over there eyes. The one with spider bite knelled down at a grave, placed her hand on it before reaching into her jacket and pulling out a photo before placing it carefully on the gravestone. The girls had just walked away when the camera moved to look at the grave to see that the name on it was 'Blaze Gates' with the year and death before showing the picture that was placed there. What we all saw shocked the fuck out of us. It was thirteen year old Michelle. In a hospital bed. Holding a little baby in her arms before the camera went black. A few seconds later, a girl with light blue hair and a Monroe piercing popped up. It looked like she didn't realized the video was over before looking at the computer.

"Holy shit!" the girl said with a laugh,"Sorry about that! I was thinking bout stuff that will probably haunt you. But how did you like that video? Wasn't it the shit? I swear to God, when we were shooting it, I was like, 'Fuck this is going to be epic' and it turned out even better then I imagined. It sucked that Blaze had to die. If you guys are just tuning in and haven't seen any of our other video's, I'll introduce myself. I a Jazz. No last name. But, due to the fact that the girls and I are bad-ass, we have the last names of our hero's. Take me for instance, I'm Jazz Plague. Why? Because people say I'm a beast on the drums and I look like the Rev when I play. Magik, yes her name is really Magik, with a 'k' instead of a 'c' our mothers were probably doped up on meds when they had us, but set that for another day. Magik, with her hazel eyes and sexy dimples that I want, is Magik Shadows," as the girl said that, she pulled up a picture of the girl with spider bites. Looking at her, I saw that she looked like me," she's the lead singer and she is fucking rad. The next is Zen. Ah Zen, such a bad-ass shit. She's calm and shit, but get her fired up, she'll make you regret messing with her family, which is us. She goes by Zen Vengeance. She's also our rhythm guitarist and a fucking lefty!," another photo came up showing a girl with snake bites, red hair and beautiful green eyes with hazel. She looked like fucking Zacky! The other, well its Jakie. She's short, she's like, 5''5. Not that short but still! She's our own personal short shit! She's our bassist" Another photo popped up and showed girl with white and black hair.Smirking. That smirk looked just like Johnny. She also looked like him," And last, but not least is Blaze. She a cocky little bitch, but we all still love her and wouldn't have her any other way. She doesn't like it when people mess with her hair and if she messes up a beat, she goes ape-shit on herself. She yelled out a 'fuck fuck fuck' and, well mostly just fuck out. I remember fuck being her first word! She goes, as you know, Blaze Gates and she's our lead guitarist," A photo of this Blaze chick came up and I saw that she was smirking, a smirk that was so much like Brian's. Her eyes were just like Brian's and her hair color was the same.

Looking at the guys, I saw that they were looking at the screen, mouths wide open in shock. Looking back at the screen, I looked at the girl with light blue hair and Monroe piercing to see that she looked like fucking Jimmy.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I heard Johnny mumble.

"Right now," The girl, Jazz, continued," The girls are out getting something to eat cause we haven't gone food shopping yet. Fuck I want some chili cheese fries and-" She stopped in mid sentence before looking over her shoulder then back at the screen," Fuck me! I hate having ADHD! I get fucking distracted too fucking easily and it's sometimes hard to talk to the girls. We've been together since before we were even born. We knew that our mothers grew up together and were best friends. when we were born, in the same week spanned, we were already best friends. Fuck, did our dads fuck our moms at almost the same day? Or the days we were born? Cause that's a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday and Friday? Fuck, sorry, that is totally off topic and-" She suddenly stopped when drumming was heard in the back ground," Oh hell to the mother fucking no! Short shit! Get the fuck off my set or ima fucking break your bass guitar!"

As the girl yelled that, she shot out of her seat and dashed out of the room. Screaming and laughing could be heard and before I had time to say anything, another girl walked in. This girl had spider bites. She was smiling, her dimples popping out and hazel eyes sparkling with laughter. She sat down on the chair and shook her head with a laugh.

"Never fuck with Jazz and her drum set. She'll go ape shit on your ass. I know she has been chewing your ear off, so comment about what you think of this video and we'll see you when we see you."

And with that, the video was over. Looking at the guys, I saw that they were looking at me, wide eyed.

"That chick looked just fucking like you," Jimmy said.

"That Jazz chick looked like you, Jimmy. Blaze looked like you Brian. Zacky, Zen looked like you and Johnny, Jakie looked just like you too,' I said, looking at the guys.

They all nodded in agreement before we looked back at the computer and watched all there video's. All the while, I wondered how these girls could look like up. More importantly, how did they get a hold of a picture of Michelle? And why did she have a baby in her arms?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here it is! The P.O.V'S will be changing a lot!