Status: Coming Real Real Soon!

No ***ing Way

Magik

I moaned out when I heard my alarm on my phone go off. Reaching over to my bedside table, I took hold of my Samsung Trender touch screen slid phone. Unlocking it, I smiled at the screen savor before turning the alarm off. Getting into a sitting position, I stretched my arms over my head before looking around the room. Since the girls and I live together, and it was a two bedroom apartment, we all had to share. I shared my room with Jazz and Zen. Blaze and Jakie share the other room that was across the way. Getting out of bed, I walked over to the large closet before getting out a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a crop top with paint splatters on it, an underwear set and rushed to the bathroom.

"God damn-it, Magik!" I heard Blaze yell out," Hurry the hell up!"

I laughed before turning the water on and testing it out before stripping of my clothing and stepping in. Looking at the rack that held all out our shampoos, conditioners and body wash along with out scrubs, I got my vanilla scented shampoo and began to wash my dark hair. Rinsing and conditioning, I washed my body before shaving everything that needs to be shaved and washing myself again, I got back under the water before rinsing off all the suds. Turning the water off, I grabbed a towel and dried off before getting my clothing and put them on. Looking at myself in the mirror, I smiled, letting the sunlight that came from the small window that filtered in glistening. Grabbing the brush that was on the counter, I ran it through my hair before deciding to let it air dry. Grabbing the make-up bag that was under the counter, I placed some eyes-liner on top of my eyelids before placing a bit of mascara and some red lipstick before grabbing my dirty clothing and walked out.

Looking over my shoulder, I laughed when Blaze gave me a look before slamming the door shut. Shaking my head with a smile, I walked into my room and tossed the dirty clothes in the hamper before jumping onto Zen's bed and began to jump.

"Wake the hell up!" I yelled as I continued to jump.

Zen groaned and rolled over. Which was a bad move causes as soon as she did so, she fell off the bed.

"Mother fucker," I heard her groan as she sat up, rubbing the back of er head. Her naturally black hair all over the place.

"Rise and shine, sunshine! And get your clothes. Blaze is in the shower right now. And knowing Jakie, she's going to take long," I said as I jumped off her bed and grabbed my red TOMS.

"I already took a shower last night,"Zen said as she tossed her blankets on the bed before making it.

"Huh," I said as I walked over to Jazz,"Should have thought of that."

With a shrug of my shoulders, I stood next to Jazz and shoved her shoulders with caution. After living with the girls since we were ten, I realized that never, ever, in any case, jump on Jazz. Unless you want to end up on the floor with her wailing on you.

"Jazz, c'mon. We gotta get up. Gotta go shopping for food before going over to Kat's shop," I said.

Jazz groaned and opened her eyes, crystal blue eyes glistening with sleep.

"I'm up. I'm up," She said, sitting up and stretching her arms over her head. Her light blue hair all over the place.

"Alright. You took a shower last night, right?" I asked, Jazz nodded her head," Cool. Just get dressed, I'll go wake Jakie up."

And with that, I pocketed my phone and money before walking out of the room to the one across us. As soon as I walked in, I say that Jakie was up and at em. She was just putting on a AC/DC ripped up band t.

"Alright! No more waking up! Hurry so we can go get some food. We're running low," I said.

Jakie nodded her head with a yawn before running her hands through her white and black hair. Walking out of the room, I banged on the bathroom door, telling Blaze to hurry her ass up before going into the living room. I loved living with the girls. We have been attached at the hip since we were born. Jakie was the youngest of us all, born three months later on a Friday, but that didn't matter. All of out mothers died in child birth. Since that they, when they passed, we were in the system for three years until an elderly kind Hispanic woman adopted us all. I remember it as if it was just yesterday, I have an excellent memory! But I remember her walking into the orphanage.She took one look at us and said,' You five are coming with me,'. Since that they, we were her daughters. She passed away when Blaze, Jazz. Zen and I were twelve. Jakie was just eleven. Since her passing, we have lived in the apartment we were living before she passed. Walking into the living room, I smiled at the instruments all around us. Jazz's drum kit was at the corner. Beside them were all the guitars. Since it was a pretty big living room, there was a piano off to the side. Walking into the living room, I got all the girls phone and placed it on the counter before walking into the kitchen and into the fridge. I made a quick breakfast of eggs and toast.

As the girls all piled in, Blaze wearing a Elmo ripped shirt with jean shorts and her slip on black and purple vans, Jazz in two tank tops, one white and the other blue, with some ripped up black skinny jeans and her TOMS,Zen was wearing and Oscar the Grouch shirt, red shorts and her low top black and white converse, and Jakie in her AC/DC ripped up band tee and black skinny jeans with her white TOMS. They all pocketed there phones before sitting down.

"Fuck!" Jazz said, looking at her phone," Blaze,I have your phone. Who has mine?"

All the girls took there phones out and looked at the back cover before passing it to there rightful owner. If your wondering why we're doing that, its because we all have the same phone. It was five phones for a hundred buck. Everything is unlimited so we're good. When we realized that it was the same color, we all decided to customize our covers. Jazz has cute little baby ducks on it,(she has had a strange obsession with ducks since she was four) Blaze had flames on hers, Jakie had penguins on it, Zen had the yin and Yang signs on it, and my cell had a bloody rose on it. Giving the girls there food, we dug in.

"So what's the agenda for today?" Blaze asked after taking a bite of her toast.

"Mm," I said as I took a drink of my orange juice," We have to go food shopping before going over to the shop. Kat's going to be working with me, Jazz and Jakie for the morning before working with you and Zen."

The girls nodded before we continued on with eating. If your wondering what I meant by that, well you can stop your wondering. The girls and I want to open our own tattoo shop. That is our life long dream. We all are apprenticing with none other then Kat Von D herself. When we all walked into her shop when we were all fourteen (Jakie just turned fourteen) she looked at us for about five minutes before smiling. She told us that we all had potential and agreed to it. Since then, she has been our mentor and let us work at the shop to keep the apartment.

After we were all done with breakfast, I washed the dished as the the rest of the girls rushed to the bathroom to brush there teeth. As soon as I was done with washing the dished, the girls were ready to to.

"Give me a minute!" I said as I dashed into the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

Making sure that my lipstick was still good, I smiled at my reflection before walking out. Jazz handed me my skateboard before grabbing hers. I saw that the girls all had there boards. Yeah, we all skate, gotta problem with that? But anyways, Jakie got her long board. Placing out aviators over out eyes, we all smirked at each other before grabbing out over the shoulder bags, we headed out and headed out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Commnt and subscribe please!