Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"I just can't be tied down. Nothing comes between me and my plans."

Ben had waited for me to graduate high school since I was a year behind him. We were constantly together. The usual high school sweethearts were our label. Ben showed his artistic skills through guitar playing from a young age. He was a complete natural.

I had met Ben through our parents. He had moved to Dubai when he was six years old and I had moved from London to Dubai when I was 10 years old. We lived down the street from each other and his parents saw that their new neighbors had a kid that looked about Ben’s age. Ever since sixth grade we had been best friends. Our parents like to joke about how throughout the years we were attached to the hip.

It was Ben’s dream to pursue a career in music. His wanted inspired me to become a drummer. He was the guitarist so I wanted to show him that I could play like a beast. Ben liked to think that I wouldn’t get involved in the rock n roll scene. But it’s hard not to get into it when your longtime boyfriend was in it, head first.

He started a band called Asking Alexandria in 2008 located in Dubai. I offered to be his drummer but he wouldn’t allow that. It had been two years since high school and we were still together and strong. I was nineteen and he was twenty.

We walked hand and hand to his garage where we all hung out. My tattoos on my forearm were exposed by my Guns N Roses t-shirt. Some of my tattoos were honestly pointless. My latest one on my wrist was Ben’s name in cursive.

He sat on the couch in the garage. I was about to sit next to him but he pulled me so I could sit on his lap. He traced my newest tattoo with his fingertips. I kissed him gently just as his band mates walked into the garage. This garage had been where they had made their album The Irony of your Perfection. I got along alright with his band mates. They were douches though. When they were drunk they liked to talk Ben out of being with his ‘to simple’ girlfriend.

I admit I didn’t have the blonde hair, blue eyes and big boobs. I had Dark brown hair with bright brown eyes and straight teeth, I wasn’t a California girl but I was good for Ben.
I usually tuned them out whenever they were around. I picked at my ripped jeans for about twenty minutes and I was distracted when I heard shouting. I finally looked around to see everyone with an angry facial expression. Ben stated softly,” Alexandria, please go inside.”

I slowly let go of his hand and stood up. Now I wish I hadn’t tuned them out. I wanted to know what was going on. I walked into Ben’s parent’s house and I was face with his smiling parents. I sat at the kitchen table eating some of his mother’s cookies when he came in fuming. I watched as he slammed the door. I said, “Ben?”

I gave his mum a sympathy look when Ben pulled me off the barstool and led my upstairs. I sat on his bed and he slammed his bedroom door shut. I asked,” babe what’s wrong?”
Instead of an answer I got an urgent kiss. He shoved me onto my back on his bed. When he unlocked our lips, he stated,” I don’t want to talk about it. I just want to love you.”

Before I could reply his lips were back on mine. I could feel his lip ring against my lips. He ran his fingers through my hair. I got his shirt off of him right before his phone rang. He kissed my real quick and answered his phone. I frowned as he stepped out of the bedroom talking to someone. I stood up and decided that maybe I should just go home. I had work tonight anyways. I sang acoustically at bars.

I walked out of his room and kissed Ben on the cheek. I would probably see him tomorrow anyhow. I walked out of the house not expecting what would happen later that week.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's a Asking Alexandria and Avenged Sevenfold Fanfiction. I hope you guys like it!. Check out the characters and comment and suscribe!