Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"You never said goodbye and now your on your own!"

I hadn’t heard from Ben in a couple days so I drove to his house. It was unusual for me to not hear from him or not see him at the bar I sing for. I knew he had gotten into a fight with his band so I wanted to make sure he was alright. When I got there I found him packing his car with two suitcases and his guitar. I got out of the car with curiosity and horror. I asked frantically, “Where are you going?”

He seemed surprise to see me standing there with my hand on my hip. He looked at his feet and scratched his head like he was guilty or something. I began walking towards him and he said,” I’m leaving Alex.”

I stopped abruptly. Leaving? To where? He grabbed my hand,” Say something.”

I asked,” Where are you going?”

He shrugged, “Remember Danny? We’re going to start a band.”

He wasn’t directly answering my question so I instantly knew wherever he was going was far. I had quickly met Danny a while ago but I didn’t know him that much. I still didn’t undertstand, why didn’t he want me to know he was leaving? I felt my voice shake as I questioned,” When are you coming back?”

He didn’t answer.

I gulped. Answer me. When are you coming back? What is so hard about telling me the truth? I started to weigh my options. If he didn’t know when he would come back, I wanted to go. I would drop everything for that boy.

“Can I come?” I asked.

He shook his head,” You know I don’t want you mixed in with the rock n roll thing.”

There we go with his old excuse; I rolled my eyes,” So you’re just going to leave me? What about the seven years? Were they just nothing now? You got your big break so you don’t need me?”

He looked hurt by my words. He pulled me into a hug. He promised,” it’s not like that Alexandria. Those seven years were the best in my life. You always told me I was meant to do this.”

Now I felt bad because I had told him that and now I’m sitting here not technically supporting his decision. I didn’t want him to leave. He pulled away but kissed me with passion. He brushed a piece of my hair behind my ear and tried to smile. I looked down at my hand and spotted my tattoo. I looked away and tried to not let myself cry.

As he let go of my hand he said,” I love you Alexandria. Take care of yourself.”

I mumbled,” I love you too…”

He got into the front seat and closed the door. He rolled down the window, knowing me all too well. He knew I would try to stall him so he flattered me. I walked alongside the moving car and I promised,” I’ll wait for you Ben.”

He smiled a small smile and replied,” Don’t.”

With that last word he left. No real proper goodbye or anything. I showed up at the wrong time. He didn’t even want to have a goodbye. He just wanted to leave…
♠ ♠ ♠
Nice three suscribers! This chapter is kinda short so I will be posting another chapter tonight. Hope you like it. remember to comment. I dont bite! (: