Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

Epilogue: "My world falls upon me. I never expected to be here alone."

Ben Bruce’s POV:

I was finally back in California and it was January 1, 2012. I guess you could say that I wasn’t back to my normal self yet. My mind was constantly elsewhere and the same with my heart. Most of my nights now consist of drinking myself silly.

James had dropped off the new AP Magazine with all three drummers on the cover. Seeing her face anywhere but with me practically killed me sometimes. I flipped through the magazine not to read it but to look at all the pictures of Alexandria. After I finished doing that I sat on my kitchen floor with my head against the cabinets.

I couldn’t get our last night together out of my head. It was probably one of the best nights of my life. I closed my eyes and it was like it was being replayed. The way she moved and the moans that came from her beautiful mouth. I touched my shoulder where I remembered her leaving a trail of kisses. It was almost so real, like she was here with me.

I opened my eyes and just saw my empty kitchen. I groaned and pulled myself up from the floor. That’s when an idea hit me. I ran to a closet to find a phonebook. I looked through the pages until I saw The Westbrook’s. I grabbed my IPhone and hoped that this was still their number.

A older woman answered,” hello, may I ask who this is?”

I replied,” Mrs. Westbrook, its Ben Bruce from a couple houses down.”

Nicole Westbrook exclaimed,” OH Ben! How are you? It’s been ages.”

I nodded,” good, I’m good. Look, I’m trying to get a hold of Alexandria. Could I have her house address?”
♠ ♠ ♠
The official end of I Never Told You that I can't take another disappointment. The sequel is I know there's someone, somewhere praying that I make it home

So go subscribe to that and keep the comments coming! :) Thank you for all your support on this story it means a lot for it to get to 23 subscribers and 21 comments. I hope you guys all enjoyed the story and please enjoy the sequel. I'll try to get the first chapter out before Wednesday!