Status: Completed! Check out the sequel! (:

I Never Told You That I Can't Take Another Disappointment

"One step to late and I never told you that I can't take another disappointment."

I talked our bus driver to stay in Washington for another day so I had a ride back to California with the guys. I just wanted to stay with Alexandria the last night she was here. Thankfully he was cool about it. Our last concert together went pretty good. M. Shadows had brought all of us onto the stage where Alexandria was center stage and the crowd and we gave her a standing ovation. Nobody knew whether or not they would ask her to be their permanent drummer but it was cool how they treated her like family.

I waited patiently as she grabbed all of her stuff and said her goodbyes to the Avenged Sevenfold guys. I was anxious to spending as much time I could with her. I wished she would hurry up but then again they gave her that extra boost of fame.

I looked at my boots as I scuffed them on the cement. I heard the bus door open so I looked up quickly. Alexandria was climbing down the bus stairs with four bags. She met my gaze with a sad expression. I walked over to her and grabbed the bags. I moved all the bags to my left arm and hand. I grabbed her hand with my empty one and asked,” You ready?”

She nodded and with that we headed to the hotel she was staying at. She sighed when we got to her room. I looked up at her and a smile formed onto her lips as she stated,” Fuck yea, a real bed.”

I let out a laugh,” Try sleeping on a bus for a longer tour.”

She shook her head as she fell onto the bed. I sat besides her laying down form and questioned,” What’s wrong?”

She turned her head towards me and answered me with familiar words,” I don’t want to talk about it. I just want to love you.”

With her words burning into my mind I moved closer to her and planted a kiss on her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I could feel the burning passion I had for this girl. It had been years since I had last been with her like this. But I remembered every touch and sound.

We moved closer to the pillows and she wrapped her leg around my waist as I kissed her neck. Our hands were entangled on the pillows next to us. We were so wrapped up in the moment I don’t remember when our clothes had come off. I trailed my rough fingers across her ribs which made her shiver. We kissed one more time with the intent of knowing we were about to make love for the first time in years.

We moved in sync as the breathing got harder. Her uneasy breathing and her once in a while whispers of my name in my ear just made me fall more in love with her. Her nails scrapped down my back as she lost it all…

Alexandria’s POV:

The next morning I slowly opened my eyes. I was kind of sore from the amount of time we made love last night. I yawned and stretched in the cotton sheets. I looked to my right to see Ben still sleeping. His hair was a messy as always and he was on his stomach. His sleeping form was peaceful and he was sleeping with a smile on his face. I wanted so badly to just cuddle up next to him and sleep there the whole day but I had a flight to catch.

I softly touched his back and kissed where I touched. He sighed softly and opened his eyes. I smiled at the sight of him. He smiled back,” You have to leave soon huh?”

I bit my lip to keep from losing my composure,” yeah, unfortunately…”

We were both still nude from last night but I got up anyway to start the shower. As soon as I stepped underneath the hot water and closed my eyes I heard the shower curtain move and Ben step in. He kissed my shoulder lightly and we continued to get showered.

I put my hair in a messy bun so I didn’t waste any time. Ben watched as I got ready. Soon we grabbed all my things and headed to the airport. I was wearing blue jeans, a white v-neck, and my black vans. Ben held my hand the whole way to the airport and when we got out of the cab.

I looked to the ground and I saw a tear drop off my cheek. He pulled me into a long bear hug, reluctantly letting go after a minute went by. By now I was already crying fully. He frowned,” Please don’t cry Alexandria. I promise you, we’ll see each other again. I promise.”

His words just made me cry harder. He wiped some tears away with his shirt and then he kissed me a few times. He didn’t want to walk away from this spot and I didn’t either. We both knew the time would come but we hadn’t wanted to face it.

I stated while trying to control my breathing,” I love you Ben.”

He smiled through the sadness in his eyes,” I love you too, so much.”

I sniffed,” Take care of yourself.”

He nodded,” I will.”

He took a step back towards the cab and with every step we took that separated the space between us, my heart broke even more. I looked over my shoulder to see him inside the cab with his head in his hands. I tried not to let myself cry all over again. I loved that he promised to see me again but I never told him, that I couldn’t take another disappointment.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWE :( See what i did there i had her recite the words Ben said in the very first chapter.. So this is the last chapter. Well technically not because I'm going to do an Epilogue. That should be up tonight to. While i was writing this chapter i almost cried.. Comment and subscribe to the sequel and this one too.