Status: update once a week if possible :)

My Guardian Angel

Chapter 1

1 month later

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping outside of my room in Maggie's cabbin and Raoul and Maggie arguing downstairs, I got up quietly from my elegant bed and tip-toed to the closed door of the room and listened to their conversation. It was hard to make out at first but when the anger elevated in Raoul and he began yelling I didn't even have to put my ear on the door.

"Maggie I will get a house for Christine and I when I am sure she is stable enough to move away from the Opera Populair!"

"Raoul she should be stable by now, she was stable enough to marry you almost a month ago!"

"That Opera Ghost had her under his spell since she was just a child, she loved him!" Raoul sounded like he wanted to die as he said I loved the Erik

"Well now she has you to love and that should be enough for any tramp of a woman like Christine!" Maggie spat out my name like poison

"My wife is not a tramp!" Raoul defended me

"Oh please she is an ex-opera diva that loved a pathetic grotesque monster of a human being."

"Christine is a sweet, caring, compassionate being!" I smiled at Raoul through the door, I knew he loved me but I didn't know he would defend me from a member of the De Changy family.

"She only wants the money and an heir to claim the De Changy name once you have died!" Raoul must have calmed a little because I couldn't hear his response that well but whatever it was it must have shut Maggie up because I didn't even hear a mumble of a reply from her. I decided to get dressed before a servant was to come announce that breakfast was being served for Maggie and myself while Raoul always came just as the Servants were cleaning up our plates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maggie's P.O.V

"Oh please she is an ex-opera dive that loved a pathetic grotesque monster of a human being." I said loudly

"Christine is a sweet, caring, compassionate being!" Raoul yelled back at me

"She only wants the money and and an heir to claim the De Changy name once you have died!"

"How dare you accuse my Christine of something so horrible." Raoul said quietly through his teeth, He raised his hand and struck me. I fell onto the floor and stared at Raoul at me in horror for what he had just done. I couldn't say anything my body was numb until Raoul stormed out of the door and got into his carriage and rode away.

"Anna wake up Mme De Changy and announce breakfast is being served and to hurry." I said getting up from the floor and going into the washroom.

"Yes ma'am."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christine's P.O.V

I heard a soft knock on the door as I had just finished dressing myself. "Come in." Anna came into the room and announced breakfast was being served and to hurry, I was confused on why I had to hurry but I did anyway as I walked behind Anna to get to the dining room. I looked aroung and didn't see Maggie. "Anna where has Maggie gone off to?" I asked

"She is in the washroom." She said quietly then almost ran into the kitchen with the rest of the servants

"Why is everybody acting so queer this morning?" I asked myself, I sat down at the table and waited for Maggie to come for breakfast. After five minutes she was still in the wash room, I began to worry so I got up from the table and walked to the wash room on the first floor and gently knocked on the wooden door.

"Come in Christine." Maggie said quietly

"Into the wash room with you! Are you mad!"

"I am only holding a wet cloth to my face it is alright Christine." I hesitantly opened the door and saw Maggie as she said she was, holding a wet cloth to her face.

"What happened?" I asked confused

"It was Raoul." Maggie looked at with with deep blue eyes filled with terror

"Raoul would not do such a thing." I walked over to Maggie and started to yell "I know you may dislike me but that is no reason to try and seperate Raoul and I!" Maggie began to cry.

"Christine although I admit I am not very fond of you and your diva past I would never try to make Raoul unhappy."

"Lies!" I screamed "I heard you and Raoul arguing about my presence, he loves me and making me out to be a money hungry tramp would only hurt him and make him unhappy!" I started to walk out of wash room and back into the dining room. "You are pathetic Maggie! You do not have a husband and have grown too old to get one so you try to sabotage my marriage! That is beneath someone of your high standings."

"Christine I speak the truth! You must believe me!" Maggie yelled after me. "He struck me Christine and he will do the same with you."

After Maggie said that I changed my route and instead of going back into the dining room I ran up the stairs into my room and began throwing everything I owned into the suitecases Raoul had got me to make the move to our new house easier. I grabbed the two suitecases and ran out of my room using the stairs from the balcony like in my dream with my angel. I thought of where I would go or who I would go to,only one person could help me at a time like this so I continued running to reach my destination as quickly as possible. When I got to the cabin deep in the woods I remembered the first time I had been here and the wonderful memories that had been created, I walked up to the door and knocked. It opened almost immediately.

"Christine!" Said the familiar voice in a happy tone "I thought I would never see you again!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
Just so you knnow you should't expect such frequent updates from me in the future (Just so you know) but I will try to make them somewhat frequent. Thanks for reading!!! ^.^