What Are the Odds?

Another Surprise? Yay!

I watched April as she puked on CC.

“Fuck!” he said. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life, though. I just watched my best friend puke on on of her favorite people while we were in a van with them. I couldn't help but laugh.

“Oh my God, April!” was all I said.

“Stop the van!” Andy yelled. The van stopped and we all jumped out. I mean it did smell. She did puke after all. Poor CC. He was puked on, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the first time, though.

He took his shirt off, which I was totally fine with, and threw it on the ground.

“I can't believe that that just happened” he said angrily. I looked over to everyone else. They were all giggling, just like I was, but when I looked at April her face was as red as a strawberry from embarrassment and she looked like she was going to cry. CC looked at her and that set her off. She ran down the sidewalk, crying. I chased after her.

“No! April! You come back here right now!” I yelled to her, but she just kept running. So I ran even faster to catch up with her. Thankfully, she stopped and stood behind a tree.

“A-April.” I said while trying to catch my breath. I leaned on the tree. “April. Don't run off like that again.” She hit my arm. “Ow!” I said as I rubbed it.

“Oh my God! I'm so embarrassed right now, Zaynah, and now you're making jokes?” I hugged her.

“Awwwww,” I said with sympathy. “It's okay, April. I knew we shouldn't have gone to Pizza Hut before the concert.” she laughed through the tears.

“Stop it.” she told me. I laughed back.

“There you go! Now you're laughing again! It's not your fault that you can't keep your food down. You were obviously really excited!” she laid her head on my shoulder.

“It's just so embarrassing. Just think of how embarrassed you would be if you vomited Ashley.” I nodded with understanding. It would suck so much and I'd be crying just as much as her!

“Okay. I understand.” I rubbed her back. “But we can't just stand here forever and wait for them to leave.” She shook her head.
“Whatever. It doesn't matter anyways.” We heard footsteps coming from direction that we came from and smelled cigarette smoke.

“Hey.” we heard CC's voice say to us. “You know that it's okay, April. Do you know how many times we've accidentally puked on each other?” he asked. They all laughed.

“A lot.” Jinxx said. She took her head off my shoulder.

“Really?” CC nodded to her.

“Yeah.” He patted her back. “Nothing to be ashamed about or something.” She stepped next to me so that we could both face them all. She laughed a little.

“Okay.” They all smiled at us. Andy dropped his cigarette and stepped on it.

“Now all we have to do is figure out what we're going to drive to get us around.” We all shrugged.
I thought for a few minutes and remembered about the car rental place that's in town. Just as I was about to say something to Andy I got interrupted, again.
We all turned to look at the other side of the road when we heard girls screaming. They were running towards us like maniacs.
“Oh my God.” Matt said. “We need to get out of here now.” April and I looked at each other then the guys. They were getting closer to us by the second. I was starting to get a little scared by the crazy fan-girls. They were going to mess those guys up if we didn't get out of here. Andy shook his head.

“No girls. No.” he mumbled to himself while he shook his head. “Okay guys! We need to run!”
♠ ♠ ♠
You like? :3