Sequel: I'm A Mess
Status: up and running(:

Manage Me

Jack

I kicked the guys out shortly after Katie left. The looks Alex and Zack had been sending her way had really started to bug me. It didn’t help that Alex was now convinced she wanted his dick since she had been singing and dancing to Dear María when we walked through the door. I wished that she hadn’t run out of here so quickly.

For once, I found myself not wanting to go out or even get drunk. I was content to just lie in my bed and think about the girl from last night. I climbed the stairs and opened the door to my room. I was shocked to see piles of clean clothing on top of my matress. Katie was a fucking miracle worker. I just wanted to bury myself in the amazing smelling cloth, but instead I forced myself to put them away. I found the girl’s thong still on my bed and grinned. I looked around, but found that the key was missing. For some reason that upset me more than it should have.

I rolled off my bed and began searching my room for it. I couldn’t seem to find that little yellow plastic tag anywhere though. That had been my one actual solid connection to the blonde. Maybe Katie had taken it, not understanding exactly what it was. I sighed, knowing I’d just have to wait until tomorrow to find out, and laid back down on my bed.

The previous nights events played on repeat as I closed my eyes. I tried to recall exactly what she had looked like, but everything was slightly blurred due to the alcohol. I remembered her eyes though. They were so blue. It had sent an electric shock through my body when I looked into them. They were a lot like Katie’s. Actually, now that I thought about it, Katie shared a lot of similar features with the blonde. They had the same eyes and the same hair color. Katie’s hair was definitely wavy, if not curly. I hadn’t seen it out of her bun enough to really judge it. And Katie’s ass was damn fine, her legs long despite how short she was. And the longer I lay there thinking about it, the more I wondered if maybe…possibly…Katie had been the blonde…

What the fuck am I doing? I thought suddenly. Katie is nothing like the girl from the club. Just cause they’re both blonde and have blue eyes doesn’t mean that she’s the same girl. And why am I suddenly so interested in the fucking maid?

I didn’t have an answer to any of my questions. I frowned to myself and swung my legs over the side of the bed. I knew one thing that would clear my head: booze.

I made my way into the kitchen. For the first time in a while I wasn’t tripping over clothing or garbage on my way there. I had to admit, having a clean house was pretty cool. Especially since I wasn’t the one cleaning it. The fridge illuminated the kitchen with a soft glow. I frowned as I examined the contents. There was, of course, a shit ton of beer, but there wasn’t much else. I wondered if Katie would do any grocery shopping. Maybe I could hire her full time. She could keep the house clean while I was away and make sure there was food to eat. She could live in the pool house. It’s not like I ever did anything with it. Plus I wouldn’t mind seeing her on a daily basis.

Are you being serious right now?! A voice shot from the back of my head. Just what the fuck are you going to do with a full time maid? What happens when you want to bring a girl home? Or when the band comes over? You don’t even know this girl.

But I’m useless at cleaning. I argued back. And what if I don’t want to bring any more girls home?What if I’m done with that?And I could get to know her.

You’re losing it, man.

I didn’t respond. I already felt crazy enough for arguing with myself. I didn’t even know why I was thinking about this. Katie probably didn’t even want to work here. My brain was probably just fried from working on the album shit earlier. I pushed all of my stupid Katie-related thoughts away and finished off the rest of my beer before heading back to bed. The last thought I had before I fell asleep was that Katie sounded remarkably like the girl from last night when she had screamed fuck earlier. And then I was out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not really happy with this chapter, but Jack was being difficult. He's just too antsy to get to the good stuff.

Thanks to my lovely commenters!:
NerdGlasses (hahaha it's a definite possibility ;])
heyJAYhey
new_yorkxo
and
Danelradcliffe1fan (guess you're just gonna have to wait and seeeeeee!)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!(: