Long Distance Love

Chapter Two

I remember that one night when I first saw his screen name on my screen.

It was that moment I was glad I Was bored and had asked my aunt for some entertaining, appropiate websites.

I was just thirteen then so it was easy for me to get bored since my imagination was vanished forever.

From the looks of his screen-name , I was guessing he was a smoker, either that or just trying to be cool. Which I thought was the oppisite. I was a goody goody, so, I didn't drink nor did I smoke.

anyways I'm getting off track. After hesistiating, and, debating for a few moments. I clicked on his screen name. Just because of the fact it made him sound interesting. Also from reading his conversations in the lobby. The main chat room, he seemed well.....catchy, interesting, exciting! So, I clicked on it and started with a simple hello.

After a few long moments of patiently waiting, he had replied back with a "sup". I smiled glad that hedecided to respond to me even though he had no idea who I was.

We then started a small converrsations but as it turned out, he rejected me as a friend. I had messed up.....I don't know how but by the way he began typing I can tell I didn't caught my interest. That as you can tell, didn't make me give up. I frowned and closed the pm box.

There was always tommorow...
♠ ♠ ♠
So, first time writing a loveeee story :O!!!!
This is based on a true story
Not all events mention in this story is true, so thats why its BASED on a true story =]

<3 Comments? Subsribe?

It would make my day!!!! (I'm fo realz too!)