Sequel: We All Fall Down
Status: Updates when possible.

Memories That Fade Like Photographs

Your love is the barrel of a gun

Things have been going great after the week of Homecoming. Hell, things have been going wonderful after the night of Homecoming. Alex and I both told each other we loved each other and he even told me that if we were still together than we’d marry each other. We promised to never leave each other and all I can say is that every moment we spend together, I fall in love with him over and over.

It’s now winter break and Brooke and Moose, her little brother, are coming in for Christmas. I haven’t seen her in forever and the last time we talked over Skype was last week.

“You bitch, it’s been forever since we Skyped! All you ever do now is hang out with your new friends and Kara. I really can’t wait to meet them, but I’m seriously hating that they’re stealing my Lucy away from me. I think I might have to file for full custody.” Brookelyn said to me with a sad smile.

“I’m sorry, but at least we still talk. I miss you a lot and hopefully we’ll be able to live with each other soon. I want to move down there for college, but I don’t know what to do? I mean I don’t have to go to college, because I can either take over Dad’s business which might I add is going great. Your dad just told me the other day that Fall Out Boy agreed to record their album with us. I think that’s outstanding! But I also have the option of working with my aunt with the hotels and such.”

“Well, that’s not as exciting as meeting all these artists that come in and out of your Dad’s company. I’m not going to lie when I say that some of them are really good at treating a lady.”

“Brooke, are you seriously sleeping with them? Does your dad know?”

“Of course he doesn’t know. As far as he knows, I’ve only had sex with Brandon and that asshole broke my heart. I’m still his little angle to him.”

I laughed, “Untill he finds out what a massive whore his little angle is.”

“Hey, I’m not the only one! You slept with a bunch of guys too!”

“Oh, my god! I did not. I’ve had sex with two guys and that’s it!”

“You’re right, I’m sorry. Derek was pretty good looking, might I add. But Brandon, he’s an ass. I regret not taking your advice.”

“I warned you. He keeps you around till he gets what he wants. He’s a manwhore.”

“Thanks for telling me something I already know… Anyway, tell me how you and Mr. Rockstar are doing.”

I smiled, “We’re good. Everything is wonderful. He’s actually on his way over so we can watch a bunch of movies downstairs.”

“Watch movies? Or fuck each other’s brains out?”

“Brooke, shut up. It’s nothing like that. Alex is a really nice guy and I don’t want to ruin this for us. I actually want to wait till we’re both ready. I want it to happen just out of the blue, filled with love and passion and not out of lust or out of a drunken night after a party. It’s just not the same.”

“You really like this guy, don’t you?” she asked seriously.

“I love him, Brooke.”

She started to fake cry, “My baby girl is growing up!”

I laughed, “Shut up!”

“No, but seriously. I’m happy for you. Actually I’m happy and jealous because I wish I could have something like that, but of course I’d rather stick with sleeping with these hot ass rockstars.”

I rolled my eyes at my best friend as I heard my Aunt call out to me. “Give me one second Brooklyn.”

“Alright.” she sighed.

I got out of my seat and walked out of my room. When I got downstairs to see what my Aunt wanted I noticed that she looked really nice. Actually she was wearing a dress that you’d wear on a very fancy dinner date.

“What going on?”

“Robert is taking me to the harbor for some dinner. Will you be okay being here by yourself until Alex gets here?”

“Yeah I’ll be fine.” I said as the doorbell rang.

“I got it.” I smiled and went for the door. When I opened it up I saw Bob standing there with flowers. I invited him inside and he gave them to my aunt with a kiss. She then ran off to get a vase for it and came back right when Alex came.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and asked why Robert and Katherine both dressed up like they were going on a date. Rian and I never really mentioned this part to anyone. Aunt Kat and Bob then told him that they’ve been dating but when he gave me an odd look they both said that they asked the kids not to tell their friends. He then nodded understandingly.

Robert and Aunt Katherine then walked out the door as Alex and I pretended to cry. I looked up at the adults who stopped walking to look at us.

“They’re growing up so fast.” I cried.

“Now Mr. Dawson, Ms. Jefferson. Make sure to use protection. We don’t need miniture mixtures of yourselves running around just yet.”

“Bob, I expect my Aunt to be home by 11:30, do you understand?”

“Oh hush you two, or I won’t allow anymore sleepovers.”

“And that’s our que to shutting up!” Alex laughed as we then said goodbye to them and shut and locked the door behind them. We walked up to my room and I’m surprised to see that Brooke had sighed out of our conversation. I checked my phone to see that I had a new message from her.

Sorry, I ended our chat without you.
I just got a call from Moose to pick him up at his friends house.
I’ll message you when I’m about to leave the plane.
I assume Alex show up by now, so I’ll leave you two love birds at it.
Make sure you use protection! Love you girl!
xoxo, Brooke


She messaged me a few hours ago saying that her plane was delayed one hour due to the late plane. So now, three hours later my aunt went to the airport to see what was going on and to hope that they made it.

As I waited, I invited Alex and everybody over. The guys all decided to bring their girlfriends along too. Sydney and Zack have been dating for a while now. Ever since homecoming they stayed close friends but Zack being the shy one didn’t ask her out till last month when I pushed him to his limit. Kara and Rian were still together, obviously. Except they’ve been having problems because of the whole graduation ordeal. Kara is going off into the modeling business and Rian and the guys were signed to Hopeless Records recently. So, there’s been a lot of talking about their future together. Matt and Kendra were still in the ‘friend zone’ except we all new that they’ve already hooked up. We’ve seen the stolen kisses from those two. We just want them both to be official with each other already. And then there’s Jack. Poor, sweet, and not too innocent Jack. He’s still single and refuses to go out with anyone. Why? Well, we’ve never really decided to ask. I guess it’s just him wishing to have a realtionship like everyone else’s. He just wants his own love story.

Maybe I should hook him up with Brooke? I mean she said that she likes these rockstars. Maybe she’ll settle down if she meets Jack. He’s spontaneous enough to keep around for excitement. Maybe, just maybe, that’ll work?

After socializing for a bit everyone decided to head downstairs to watch a movie. They all yelled at Jack when he said that we should watch Home Alone. I was all for it, but of course no one ever listens to me, so Alex and I decided to stay upstairs and make holiday cookies from scratch.

“So, do you know how to make any cookies?” I asked Alex.

He laughed, “Luc, I’ve never once baked cookies. Well I have, but they turned to shit. How about you teach me?”

“Okay, but read me the instructions as I do so, okay?”

“Okay.”

We started off with chocolate chip cookies. We had out the flour, sugar, and everything you needed for it. When it was time to put in the chocolate chips, I put in the amount it said to put in, but Alex decided to argue.

“Lucy, that’s not enough. You’ll end up having some with less chocholate chips.”

“I’m putting in the amount the book says to put in Alex. The book knows exactly what it’s talking about.”

“You’re insane. Whoever wrote it is a dumbass because it’s never good enough. Just put in the whole bag.”

“Alex, I’m not doing that. It’s going to be too chocolatey!”

“The more the chocolate, the richer the taste.” he smirked.

“Okay, if you really want to start singing Hairspray songs then be my guest. But never use them while we’re making cookies.”

“You knew you had it coming.” He laughed.

“You’re insane.”

“We can be insane together. Just put the entire bag of chocolate chips in and then we both win!”

“No, Alex.” I said as I turned back to read the cook book. Then I felt something being thrown at me. That’s when I knew that this was a war.

I gasped, “You did not just throw batter at me.”

“I’m not sure? Is this what you’re talking about?” he asked as he smeared a bunch of batter onto my face.

“Alex!” I screamed. When I calmed down I glared at him, “You have something on your face, babe.”

“No I don’t.” he laughed.

“Really?” I asked as I took some of the batter. “Then what’s this?” I then smeared some on his face and his eyes went wide and then we both knew that this meant war. Alex and I threw batter at eahc other until it was all gone. Then I grabbed the flour and he did as well.

“Don’t make me throw this at you.” I threatened him, but he was too quick. He already threw the flour at me and scouped me up into his arms spinning us both in circles. We laughed and screamed with the amount of happiness that we both shared. When my feet finally touched the ground Alex kissed me lovingly. But me being the devil herself still had flour in my hand. So I dumped it onto his head and he laughed against my lips.

“I love you.” he said as he kissed me.

“I love you, too.” I said against his lips as I kissed him back. We then both smiled against each others lips and Alex began to leave butterfly kisses and speaking inbetween them.

“You.” Kiss.

“Are.” Kiss.

“So.” Kiss.

“Stubborn.” Kiss. Kiss.

“Yet.” Kiss.

“I.” Kiss.

“Will.” Kiss.

“Always.” Kiss.

“Holy shit!” a familiar female voice yelled, pulling Alex and myself away from each other when we saw who exactly was watching us. There, in the entry way of the kitchen stood my best friend, her brother, and my Aunt. Each with different expressions.

Brooke’s was shocked, Moose’s looked like he knew that I was in trouble and instead of Aunt Kay giving us a look she spoke up and said, “I don’t even want to know, just clean it up and change before you two make another mess.”

**


Alex and I cleaned up the kitchen and then washed off the flour by stepping into the shower with our clothes on. Luckily, since the guys sleep here often they tend to leave extra clothes at my house. So I leave two extra drawers and part of my closet for them. When we stepped out of my shower, I sent Alex to change in my room while I took the bathroom. When I walked out he was laying on my bed with his hands behind his head. I crawled in next to him and kissed his cheek.

“We need to go downstairs. I left Brooke and Moose to sit on the couch and I still have to introduce them to everyone, including you.”

He laughed, “I know, let’s get this over with because I want to spend more time with you before I have to leave for the day.”

“Does your mom seriously not trust us?”

He shook his head, “Lucy, she loves you. I don’t understand her though. She knows you’re a great girl and she likes you so much better than Lisa. She know we love each other and that we treat each other well. It’s just, I don’t know. She never wants to tell me why she does this. I think she just wants to set some boundries. Telling us to take things slow and not move to fast. She even believes that we’ll someday get married. Everytime I bring you up she glares and says that I need to make sure to keep you happy.”

I laughed, “I love your mom.”

“But you love me more, right?”

“Of course.” I smiled and kissed his lips. “Now come on, I want you to meet my best friend.”

We both rolled out of my bed and walked back downstairs where Brooke and Moose were sitting. We already had their things put into their rooms and now it’s just time for introductions.

“Brookelyn, Moose; I’d like you two to meet my boyfriend Alex. Alex, this is Brooklyn, my best friend and her little brother, Moose.”

“It’s nice to finally meet you two, but sorry to ask, is your real name Moose or a nickname?”

“It’s a nickname. My real name is Mitchel but they’ve called me Moose for as long as I can remember. Heck, even my teachers call me Moose.”

“I like this kid.” Alex smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and we went downstairs to intorduce them to the rest. All the guys really like Moose and Rian was insanely happy when he found out that he plays the drums. I then sent them off to go play with the instuments. I trust them all enough not to brake any of them.

They all seemed to enjoy Brooke as well. The girls really liked her, but Sydney and Kara seemed indifferent about her. They even said to me that they find her amazing except there’s something off about her. I just brushed it off like it was nothing.Soon enough the day was starting to end so we all decided to turn this into a sleep over. The girls and myself stayed at my place to watch a bunch of chick flicks since all the guys bailed on us. Thus, it lead me to kick them out so they can have their own night over at Rian’s. Thankfully they brough Moose with them. I’m glad that they were getting along.

After finishing our last movie we all sat in a circle and basically talked.

“How are you and Zack going, Sydney?” Kara asked and all our heads turned to her.

She blushed, “We’re great actually. Last week he met my family and they all seem to really like him, I’m just hoping that his family likes me.”

I laughed, “Syd, if there’s anything. They’ll love you. They loved my family and look at me, I’m oddly weird and adorable. You’re brilliantly smart, pretty and adorable! You’ll fit it very well.”

“If you say so… What about you and Alex?”

“Nothing’s changed, why?”

“Well you two are getting real serious. You’ve been dating for two months, technically four if you count the times you weren’t together but still acted like you dated. You two hardly ever fight and if you do it’s silly little fights that you get over with just a kiss. Have you two even had sex yet?”

Before I got to answer, Brooke laughed. I looked over at her with a quesitoning look.

“What? I’m sorry, it’s just cute. You two are all serious and shit, yet you haven’t fucked him yet. If I were you I’d walk over there and bang the shit out of him.”

“There’s a difference between me and you Brooke. You open your legs for any guy that wants you and when you do find a guy you like and want to settle with he uses you even if your best friend tells you he’s no good for you.” I glared.

She shrugged, “I’m just saying Lulu. You don’t need to get your panties in a wad. I’m just warning you, a guy that looks like that can get whoever he wants. Especially when he gets famous. If you don’t tap that now, you might lose him once he leaves for tour. You two might be serious but you’re not serious until you tie the knot and he waits for you because he knows what he’ll be missing.”

“There’s more to Alex and my relationship than sex, Brooke. I’m not going to sleep with him out of me being scared that he’ll cheat on me. I know he won’t. He’s not that kind of guy. I think I know my boyfriend better than you do.”

“I may not know your boyfriend, but I know his type. Soon to be rockstar, wanting the high life. Screaming fans, mostly girls who say they’d do anything just to fuck him. You should be scared.”

I rolled my eyes, “I’m not though. I trust Alex, and I know he’ll be faithful when the time comes. I don’t need to worry about it now.”

“I’m just looking out for you, Lulu.” Brooke said as she patted my arm. I rolled my eyes and decided to change the subject. “Anyways… Brooklyn I’d like to know your opinion on a certain boy.”

“And who might that be?”

“What do you think of Jack? He’s currently single and honestly I think you and him would be perfect for each other!”

“Single, huh? He’s the skunk haired one, right?” she asked.

“Yes, that’s him.” Kara smiled.

“He’s cute, I’d consider him.” she smiled as she looked up to think about it. We all then continued to tell her things about Jack. Favorite band, color, food, everything! She stated the things she liked and disliked about him and personally I think we might’ve found Jack himself a new girl friend. This break can’t get any better!
♠ ♠ ♠
again, sorry for the mistakes ):

but next chapter will be up [big]ONLY IF[/BIG] i get 3 comments. And no, that doesn't mean one person write something 3 times. i mean 3 DIFFERENT people write something.

There will be a sequel, but you have to earn it. I know I'm being unfair but i seriously have everything finished, but now that it's finished i want you guys to be nice to me (:
It's all up to you guys. Keep the story or leave it where it's at now..
It's the final countdown... do do doo dooooo do do do do dooooooo.

wow, i'm lame.

outfit!

wasn't this a cute chapter? One of my favorites :3