Status: one shot

You Took My Reason To Live

two out of two

I crept through the dark halls. It was like a maze, I didn't know what was the right way and if I made one wrong turn, or one mistake, I was done for. The slightest noise could set off the beast inside. He was just waiting to come out, waiting for the persise moment to strike. My hands shook as I gripped the rail so I don't fall. I counted my steps, the fifth from the top squeaks, same with the second from the bottom. There were 15 steps all together. I skipped the fifth from the top and I miscounted and stepped. When I heard the squeak echo through the dark of night. I hoped the rain and thunder masked the sound. I froze to see if I could hear foot steps. I sighed when I didn't hear anything.

I strutted my way to the front door head held high. This was the easiest part. I disarmed the alarm and pulled the door open.

"So, you thought you could get away so easily?" I heard the sinister voice whisper in my ear. I jumped and the door slammed shut. He gripped my collar bone and spun me around. I cried out for help but was slammed into the wooden door. The sound echoed throughout the house that seemed so cold and empty. And quiet, always quiet.

"Aw come on baby, tell me what you want" he muttered nipping my neck. I let the tears fall silently.

"I want Brian back" i cried and he froze. "Just one more time" I begged and he sighed.

He pulled away and I tried to stop the tears. From the lightning striking, I could see his eyes dilate, I saw how the cold dark brown almost back eyes turned into a warm chocolaty brown. I cried in happiness. I kissed his lips and he deepened it almost instantly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He held me to him and walked up the stairs.

I felt the soft, plush mattress against my back and it seemed to hold me. Feather light touches hit my chest and I looked down into his chocolate brown eyes.

His lips attached to mine and I tore my shirt and sweats off. He smirked and he took his own sweats and boxers off. My bra disappeared and my panties were forgotten before it hit the floor. He slid into me slowly, and I groaned.

"Fuck baby, I love you" he whispered in my ear going slowly.

"i love you too"

"You don't know how much I missed you" he muttered as he angled his hips to his my g-spot.

"FUCK," I screamed, "I missed you too so very much" I panted.

He smirked then moaned into my neck.

"Oh god, don't stop"

"Your choice kitten" the sinister voice came out again and before I could scream he pounded into me.

NO NO NO NO" I sobbed and gripped the sheets. He groaned and gripped my hips. Our pelvis' crashed together and I scream. He released in me and I sobbed louder.

"You promised" I whimpered.

"Promises were meant to be broken kitten"

"I HATE YOU, YOU BASTARD" I screamed. He stopped and I froze. He turned to me and I saw his cold almost black eyes narrow. I gulped and stayed put. The slightest movement sets him off.

In the blink of an eye he was on me. His calloused hand was around my throat and slowly squeezing.

"Remember who I am Kitten, I can tell you know, Brian won't ever be coming back now. You kill me, you kill him" he said. It embedded in my brain. I will never forget it.

I Can't Recall The Last Time, Someone Asking How I Was Last I Checked I Was A Fucking Wreck.