Status: Active. Feedback = quicker updates :)

Welcome to the Family

The One With The Incident...

It had been three months since Kyle and I started dating. He was taking me out to a nice dinner and then we were just going to go hang out at his house for a little bit.

Michelle had taken me out to buy a new dress for my big night. Even though I told her I didn’t need one. We found a gorgeous black and ivory colored dress that wasn’t too dressy, but it was so cute. She curled my hair in big loose curls and pulled some of it back into a bun. I added a few accessories and did my make up quickly.

“You look gorgeous. Your brothers are going to kill me.”

I laughed and rolled my eyes. “No they won’t. If they’re going to kill anyone it would be Kyle.”

Michelle laughed while fussing over my hair a little bit more. “Okay, I think we’re done.”

My asshole brothers decided to just casually show up at the house when Kyle was supposed to pick me up. I groaned as I walked into the living room. “Really? Why are you here?”

“We came to spend time with out little sister who doesn’t go out on dates with douchy guys.” Brent said very matter-of-factly.

With a roll of my eyes I went into the kitchen. Suzy and my dad were sitting in there talking. “You look beautiful Gem.” Suzy beamed at me.

“Too beautiful. Go change.” My dad pointed to the stairs.

I stuck my tongue out at him quickly. “Please don’t make a big deal out of this, okay?”

Dad sighed dramatically. “I’ll try. But I’m not making any promises.”

The sound of the doorbell ringing made everyone’s attention turn towards the door. “I’ll get it!” Bri yelled from the living room.

I raced to the front door, but he beat me to it. He sent me a shit eating grin before opening the door. “Hi Kyle, come on in.”

Kyle let out a small sigh of relief when he saw me standing behind Brian. “B, don’t you have other things to do?” I asked through gritted teeth.

He shook his head. “Nope. The only thing I have to do is make sure my little sister is taken care of tonight.”

“I’ll take very good care of her, I promise.” Kyle said with a smile.

“Well I suggest you both get out of here before Dad can get his hands on your boyfriend.”

With a roll of my eyes I grabbed my purse with one hand and Kyle’s arm with the other. We got into his car quickly, I could see my Dad and Bri watching us from the front porch.

“I am so sorry about them.” I mumbled under my breath.

Kyle laughed and gave my hand a light squeeze. “It’s okay babe. I have two little sisters too, I know that’s just how big brothers are.”

We drove to the restaurant in a comfortable silence, Kyle was holding my hand in his the whole way. We got seated rather quickly in the restaurant in a small booth in the back. It was dimly lit with small candles everywhere. It was quite romantic.

While I was looking at my menu I could feel Kyle staring at me. I looked up at him and blushed. “You’re cute when you’re embarrassed baby.” My blush deepened, so Kyle grabbed my hand. “You look so gorgeous tonight.”

“Thank you babe.”

Kyle leaned over the table and pecked my lips softly. “I can’t wait to get to my house.”

“What do you have planned at your house?”

Kyle smirked at me. “You’ll see.”

I got an uneasy feeling from his statement, but I put it in the back of my mind quickly. I was scared he was going to expect me to sleep with him that night. Sure we had been together three months, and we fooled around a little bit, but I wasn’t ready to go that far with him yet.

I kept trying to ask him what we were going to do at his house, but he wouldn’t tell me anything.

After dinner as we were walking out to his car I decided to try and pester him about his house again.

“Baby, please tell me.” I whined.

He laughed and shook his head like a child. “No way. You’ll have to wait. Patience darling.”

“Oh please. You’re just being a jerk.”

“Because I want to surprise my beautiful girlfriend I’m a jerk? Well then it looks like I’ll just take you home then.”

I frowned. “No. I’m sorry babe.”

Kyle smirked at me. “I know. I was just kidding. Now come on, get in the car so you can get your surprise.”

I noticed that his parents cars were both gone. “Your parents aren’t home?”

“Nope. Dad’s gone for a week for work, and my mom is visiting her sister in Phoenix.”

Being alone in his house made me nervous. We never went farther than fooling around a little bit because we were worried about his parents walking in on us, but with them gone, we could do whatever we wanted. My uneasy feeling came back quickly.

Kyle had very few lights on in the living room, and there was a blanket and a few pillows on the floor in front of the couch. A pile of my favorite movies was sitting on the table along with a few of my favorite snacks.

“Awe, babe.” I wrapped my arms around Kyle’s neck. “This is so sweet. Thank you.”

He buried his face into my neck and placed a sweet kiss. “Anything for you Gemma.” I felt him kiss my neck again. “What do you want to watch first?”

Scanning through the movies I grabbed my absolute favorite. ‘The Breakfast Club’. “This one.”

“I knew you would want to watch that first.”

We laid on the floor together wrapped up in the blanket and started the movie. I was quoting almost every line while Kyle just laughed at my silliness. Eventually I think he got bored, and his lips began to wonder my neck.

“Kyle, stop.”

“You love it. I don’t want to stop.”

When his hands started pushing up my dress I got nervous. When he started to pull at my underwear, I freaked out. I pushed him off of me quickly and sat up.

“What are you doing baby?” He said with an aggravated sigh.

“What are you doing?”

“Oh come on Gem. We’ve been together for three months. Don’t you think I deserve a little more than hand jobs and some boob action?”

I scoffed. “What?!”

“Baby, come on. Please. Tonight is perfect. I set all this up just for you. And my parents are gone.”

“No. I’m not ready for that Kyle.”

“Well I am.”

“I don’t care. It’s not just about you.”

He sighed again. “It’s about us Gem. Come on.”

“You’re right, it is about us. Us as a couple. Which means we both have to agree. And I’m not ready for that yet.”

“Okay, okay. Just come lay back down. We’ll just watch movies.”

I hesitated for a minute before sitting back down, a little farther away from Kyle than I was before. We both turned our attention back to the movie, but I noticed Kyle was moving closer to me. He reached out and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. Quickly I pushed him away, but he grabbed me again. Before I could even register what was going on Kyle pushed me onto my back and was on top of me.

“Kyle, get off of me.”

“Come on baby. I’ll make you feel good I promise.” He ground his lower half against me.

“No.”

He let out a small groan. “Babe, you want this I know you do.” His hands started going up my dress to my underwear again. I began to protest again but he smashed his lips against mine roughly. “I’ll make you feel good babe. I promised your brother I’d take care of you.”

I began kicking him and clawing at his arms to get him to stop, but he wouldn’t. He looked me in the eye and all I saw was lust. He reached down to undo his pants, and pushed them down quickly. I felt him grind himself against me again. That’s when the tears started. Forcefully he grabbed my wrists in one of his large hands and pinned them over my head.

With all my might I tried to pull my hands free, which made Kyle hold them tighter. His other hand went between us to guide himself to me. With one painful thrust me was inside me. I cried out in pain, hoping someone would hear me, but no one did. He continued to thrust in and out of me roughly. At that point I just wanted to die. I couldn’t believe Kyle was doing this to me.

After what seemed like hours Kyle stopped. He stood up, pulled his pants up and walked upstairs like nothing happened. More tears fell from my eyes as I tried to get up. I had to get the fuck out of there before he came back downstairs. My purse was on the table so I grabbed it quickly and did my best to run to the bathroom. I locked the door and slumped against the door.

A million thoughts ran through my head. I knew I had to call someone, but who? If I called my brothers or my dad, they would surely kill Kyle as soon as they got there. My mind was in overdrive, then suddenly it stopped. Zack lived close to Kyle. He was my only option at the moment.

I listened for any sign of Kyle before I opened the door. When I didn’t see or hear him I painfully ran to the door, grabbing my shoes on the way out. I ran until I couldn’t anymore. My legs were sore, my chest was heaving, my eyes were blurred with tears. But I felt like I was a safe distance from Kyle’s house so I slowed down. Slowly I put my shoes on and started the walk to Zack’s house.

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw his car, and only his car in the driveway. Agonizingly I climbed his front steps and began pounding on the door. Zack swung the door open quickly, ready to yell at whoever was beating his door down.

“Gem? What happened?”

I collapsed into his chest and began sobbing again. Gently he picked me up and carried me to the couch. “Gem, what happened?”

I took a few deep breaths to stop from hyper-ventilating. “H-he…r-raped me.”

Zack’s face went white. It looked like he was about to pass out. “Oh my god. Gem, I’m so sorry. Come on, we need to get you to the hospital.”

I shook my head vigorously. “N-no.”

“Yes, Gemma, you have to. Please.”

I sighed and nodded slightly. “Okay.”

“Alright, come on.” Zack helped me up from the couch and we slowly walked to the door.

Zack was gripping the steering wheel so tight his knuckles were white. I was curled into a ball on the front seat trying not to fall apart. I knew he kept glancing over at me every few minutes. Did he think I was going to disappear? Or run away? Slowly I reached my hand out and held onto Zack’s hand that was on the center console. His demeanor changed quickly, his grip on the steering wheel was loosened, and he didn’t look as tense.

When we got to the hospital a nurse spotted Zack helping me to walk so she rushed over with a wheelchair and began asking questions.

I was taken into a room, alone. They wouldn’t let Zack in because he wasn’t family. A nurse helped me to change into a gown and into the bed. “The police have been called. I think your friend is calling your parents.”

Shit. My dad. I hadn’t even thought about him or my brothers yet. I knew they would surely flip shit and never let me out of the house again.

After getting examined by a doctor, which was so uncomfortable, two police officers came in to talk to me. I told them everything I knew about Kyle. And where to find him. They promised me that as soon as they could they would go arrest him and bring him in to provide a DNA sample to see if it matched anything they found on me.

Finally a nurse came and moved me to a private room.

“Can I see Zack now?” I asked quietly.

She gave me a weak smile and nodded. “Yes. I’ll go get him. I think your father is here as well.”

I closed my eyes tightly when I thought about my dad. Zack’s head poked into my room a few seconds later. “You awake?”

I rolled over to face him. “Yeah.”

He pulled the chair that was near my bed closer and sat down. I held my hand out for him, which he took quickly. “You okay?”

“I guess.”

“Your dad wants to see you.”

“Are my brothers here?”

Zack nodded slowly. “Yeah. Do you want to see them?”

“Yes.” I said in a small voice.

Zack leaned over and kissed my forehead softly. His lips lingered on my forehead for a few seconds longer than they normally would. “You’re gonna be okay. I’ll make sure of it.”

He disappeared into the hallway for a few minutes. I could hear my Dad and brothers asking about me. They sounded so worried. The door opened, and I braced myself to face my family.

“Gemma.” My dad spoke first.

I opened my eyes to look at him and my brothers. “Hi.”

My Dad let out a sigh and walked over to hug me. “I’m so sorry Gem.”

I was already sick of people telling me ‘I’m sorry’ so I just shrugged at him.

Brian and Brent came over to hug me. They both told me if they saw Kyle they were going to kill him.

A few hours later I was told I was allowed to go home. A nurse put me in a wheelchair, even though I insisted I could walk, and wheeled me out to my Dad’s car.

I mumbled a quiet thanks to her as I got up and got in the car with the help of Zack. When I was in the front seat he leaned over and kissed my forehead again.

“I’ll come over to check on you tomorrow, okay?”

“Thank you Zack.”

“Don’t thank me. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Okay.”

Zack pecked my cheek softly. “No one is ever going to hurt you again. I promise. I’ll call you in the morning.”
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry. life is hectic. this is pretty long, so hopefully it makes up for my lack of updates. & hopefully none of you will hate me for this chapter.

We're at ten stars!!!! Thank you guys so much. You have no idea how much that means to me.

xx

<3