Status: Active. Feedback = quicker updates :)

Welcome to the Family

Gemma Walters was a fun loving seventeen year old from Boston, MA. She lived with her mother, Trisha. It was just the two of them, but they liked it that way. They looked out for each other. They took care of each other. Just a few weeks after her seventeenth birthday she is told that her mother had passed away. Panic stricken she wondered what would happen to her now. Her mother was the only person she had. She was told by child services that her mother had arranged for Gemma to go live with her father if anything should ever happen to her. What happens when you’re moved cross country during your senior year of high school starts to live with the father you never knew existed?

Featuring Zack Baker :]

Since no one seemed to read my authors note:

I’m trying to make it easy to tell the difference between Brian Sr. & Brian Jr. I think I’m doing a good job.

Brian Sr. is always referred to as Brian, or sometimes Papa Gates, and obviously Dad.

Brian Jr. is usually shortened to Bri or just B. I never call him Syn, just cause I don’t like to.

But if anyone is confused as to which is which anywhere in this story, please tell me & I’ll try my best to differentiate between the two better.

And if anyone is wondering this is pretty much present day. So all the boys are thirty, expect Johnny.