Young & Wild & Free

the eighth

“Fuck yeah!” Taylor cheered as Blake racked up her third goal of the evening with just seconds left in the third period against the Minot Minotauros. A few of the parents around him gave him a sidelong glance as he wrapped the program up in his hands, hunching over in his seat wearing his Edmonton Crunch t-shirt. Her final goal was the game-winner, finishing the match that ended six to five in the Crunch’s favor. “That’s my girl.” He whispered to himself, eyes fixated on number 88 as she skated out as the first star of the game. He hoped that someone down below was taping up her pucks that she could keep.

Taylor hurried down the stairs from the stands, it was a packed crowd that night, so he pulled his black Bauer hat down to cover his eyes as he made his way to to the elevator that would take him to the lower concourse. He had swung by before the game started and handed his skates off to Blake who would keep them for the skate session afterwards.

He didn’t have to wait long before she was ready, stepping out to the player’s lounge, her hair tied on top of her head and kept back by a headband made out of yellow pre- wrap.

“Taylor.” She smiled excitedly, throwing her arms around his neck as he swung her around.

“Hat trick, rookie!” He laughed, not processing his own actions as he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. She giggled and took his hand, leading him to the locker room.

“I don’t want to stay long,” she seemed unaffected. “I’m starving and you owe me a cheeseburger.” She insisted.

“Since when do I owe you a cheeseburger?” He asked, not noticing the way her teammates paused and watched the two as she lead him over to her stall, moving her jersey aside to reveal his skates.

“Since now. Plus you have a job that pays you and I do not, therefore, you pay for the cheeseburgers.” She finished as the three pucks sitting on her shelf caught his eye.

“Here, grab your pucks, I’ll take a picture,” He nodded to the black discs of rubber that had been wrapped in beige masking tape and marked with #1, #2, & #3 along with the date.

Blake grabbed her pucks and held them up with one of the biggest smiles Taylor had ever witnessed as he snapped a photo with his iPhone.

@hallsy04: pretty proud of this rookie. goalie’s worst nightmare. twitpic.com/6fyx87m

“Hey Blake, are you going to introduce us, or what?” Blake’s good friend Matt finally spoke up from across the locker room. There were still a lot of players missing from the room as they went to meet their friends and family, but there were about ten guys still in the dressing room.

“Oh, uh… everyone… this is Taylor. He’s a friend of mine.” She introduced Taylor around the room, especially to her linemates and closest friends.

“Good to meet ya, man.” Alex smiled as he shook Taylor’s hand. Taylor smiled but eyed her teammates warily. He was sure they were perfectly nice guys, but he knew hockey players, and it made him uneasy to think that they spent a lot of time with Blake – and in various states of undress. He knew the things they probably said about her – and he didn’t like it one bit. Taylor kept mostly to himself, but since the introductions, he could feel more eyes on he and Blake. He wanted to get out to the ice.

Blake pulled her jersey over her head. The fans were already out on the ice and they were waiting for the players. She was easily one of the most popular players out there, pausing to take photos with lot of little girls and to sign their shirts and jerseys. Taylor was a regular paparazzi, taking all sorts of photos until the mother of one the little girls stopped him.

“Honey, do you want me to take a photo of you two?” She asked. It was a strange night for Taylor, not a single person in the ice had given him a second look or asked for his photo or autograph. It was kind of nice.

“Sure!” Taylor smiled, handing over his phone as he gathered Blake in his arms. She turned so her body was facing his, placing a hand on his chest as she smiled at the camera.

“You two are just a darling couple.” She winked, making Blake flush as the little girl who now had a signed Blake Thompkins jersey giggled, tugging on her mother’s hand. Blake just smiled as Taylor took her hand as they skated away. They goofed around for another twenty minutes or so before h turned to her and slid a hand down into the back pocket of her jeans.

“You about ready to get out of here?” He asked, his eyes focused on her very intently.

“So ready.” She eyed him right back, making the skin on the back of his neck pucker into goosebumps. “Shawn, Phoebe, and the twins are going to be gone tonight. Out of town for Grandpa Horcoff’s birthday.” She said softly as they entered the locker room. The rush of blood from Taylor’s body straight to his groin was so quick it made him momentarily dizzy. He nodded, whipping off his skates as quickly as possible and tying them up so they could sling over his shoulder. Blake grinned as they held hands all the way to his car.

After a little begging and a promise to go on a run the next day, Blake had convinced Taylor to go through the drive-thru at McDonald’s, ordering twenty dollars worth of cheeseburgers and chicken nuggets.

“Mmm.” Blake moaned in the passenger seat, drinking her triple-thick strawberry milkshake. Taylor’s fingers twitched around the steering wheel as he watched her suck the white and red-striped straw innocently.

“Stop.” He mumbled, making her laugh as she tucked her knees against the dashboard, letting her feet dangle before he could pull into the driveway. “Is it fine if I park here?” He asked, looking over at her as he kept one hand on the key in the ignition.

“As long as you’re gone before tomorrow afternoon.” She grinned, grabbing the white and red bag from the center console and hopping up to the garage door to type in the pass code.

Taylor followed her into the house and down to her bedroom where he sprawled out on her bed and flipped on the television to find something to watch while he attempted to sort out all the food they had bought. He noted that she disappeared into her closet and reappeared not in her jeans and sweatshirt, but in a pair of black yoga pants and a maroon beater, her hair still piled on top of her head. Taylor was convinced she could make a white garbage bag look good.

“Oof.” The wind was almost knocked out of his lungs as she threw herself on top of his lap, wiggling around so he spread his legs so she could lean back against his chest as the first Transformers movie started on HBO.

“Mind if I sit here?” She dropped her head back against his shoulder and gave him a wide grin.

“Not at all.” He shook his head, grinning as his ears burned right red when she pressed a kiss to the underside of his jaw.

“That doesn’t mean I’m going to share my shake.” She giggled as his hands traveled down her sides to rest on her curvy hips.

The two watched the movie, eating their French fries as she tempted him with bites of McNuggets that he swore on his diet that he wouldn’t eat.

When they were finished eating & had cleared the bed of wrappers and bags, Blake leaned forward as she bent in half at the waist to untie Taylor’s tennis shoes, letting them fall to the floor with a clunk. “This is cute by the way.” She said, pulling softly at his Edmonton Crunch t-shirt.

“Thanks, I was hoping that if I got lucky, the star of the team would sign my shirt, but I went to ‘skate with the Crunch’ and she didn’t give me a second look.” He feigned disappointment, sticking out his already plump lower lip. Blake grinned, rolling her eyes as she grabbed the hem of the shirt, making his pulse thump in his neck as she pulled it up and off of his body. She ran a hand down his chest to his belt buckle before rolling off the bed and walking over to her dresser – reaching in her top drawer and grabbing a black Sharpie. She tossed him a smile over her shoulder as he crossed his arms high above his head and leaned back against the headboard. Scribbling her signature across the back shoulder of the shirt, she folded it gently and laid it across the top of her dresser.

“Wouldn’t want it to smudge,” she winked. “There was something I meant to show you.” She trailed, wandering over to her closet, grinning as she closed the doors behind her for a split moment. Taylor could feel every metal notch in his zipper against his hot, throbbing organ – wishing it was perfectly acceptable to rip his pants off while she was dawdling in her closet. “I remember the terms of our agreement.” She said, drawing his attention back to her closet doors as they opened and the light hanging from the ceiling behind her illuminated her glorious figure in a dark blue Oilers third-jersey. It was soft and silky looking over her warm, caramel-toned skin and it barely brushed the tops of her bare thighs. There was no way she was wearing anything but panties under it – and even then he hoped for less. “Does this work?” She asked, turning her back to him and placing her hands on her hips as she looked at him over her shoulder, showing off the Hall and 4 on her sweater.

“Jesus Christ… you look better in that than I do.” He gulped as she sauntered her way over to him, kneeling on the bed and placing her knees on either side of his thigh, looping her arms around his shoulders.

“I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately and even though I didn’t want to – I like you.” She whispered softly as she rubbed his skin softly where his hairline met his neck.

“I like you too.” Taylor returned quickly, his normally bright eyes flashing dark as he traced his hands down her slim sides to rest on her hips once again.

“Good.” She smiled briefly before leaning forward and pressing her lips to his once again. She wondered what kind of chap stick he used as he slanted his lips over hers, hands dragging up the back of her jersey to find that she was only wearing a pair of black boy shorts underneath that looked incredible against her tanned skin.

“No bra?” He asked, wracking with indulgence as he selfishly ran his hands all over her skin.

“Is that a problem?” She asked, kissing down his neck as he chuckled warmly.

“No complaints here.” He replied, bucking slightly as her hands ran over the smooth indentations of his stomach. She giggled, crossing her arms in front of herself and pulling the jersey up over her head, tossing it to the floor. She could practically see his pupils dilate and feeling brave, he dove headfirst into her chest, kissing the valley between her breasts and pressing his face into her warm soft skin as she ran her fingernails through his long hair.

It wasn’t long until his hands slid down her back to greedily grope and knead her backside. She broke their kiss and pressed her forehead against his.

“Pants off.” She insisted, looking at him through hooded eyes and thick lashes. Taylor Hall’s mind was in a whirl as he struggled to undo the clasp on his belt. He was waiting for Shawn to come storming into the room with a shotgun, for her to jump back and yell ‘just kidding!’ or for this teammates to burst through the door laughing at him like some cruel practical joke. But when she eagerly grasped at his black Calvin Klein’s and dragged them down his painfully pale legs, he was realizing this was all too real. That – and the way she eyed his member like it was some sort of chocolate-dipped treat. “Hello Mr. Hall.” She grinned, climbing back up his body and hovering over him. He let out a very unmanly and pathetic squeak of a noise as his engorged head brushed against the warm crease between her legs.

Blake pretended not to notice because she was too caught up in how much she enjoyed the way his hands felt against her skin.

“I have a condom in my pocket.” He mumbled out as she moved from a kneeling position to a squatting, pressing her center right over the hottest part of his anatomy. He saw black spots in his vision as she rolled her hips into him.

“Do you like that?” She whispered in his hear, slightly tugging his hair to pull his head back, gently sucking his earlobe between her lips.

“Blake please, I…” He groaned loudly as she rolled her hips into him once again.

“Well if you’re going to beg.” She grinned, reaching down to grab his jeans off the floor, fishing out his wallet and rolling her eyes as she pulled the condom out of it. She was on birth control but she wasn’t taking any chances. “Just one.” She sighed, making him look up at her with a damn near intimidating look that radiated sex.

“Someone’s getting cocky.” He murmured, pressing a chaste kiss to her lips before flipping her under him and hooking her panties over his thumb in a movement so slick it surprised even him.

“I am liking you more and more.” She giggled, her insides quivering with anticipation as he boldly appraised her naked body. Blake had only been actually bare-ass naked in front of one other guy in her life – the one who took her virginity last year, but with Taylor, she wasn’t as nervous. She didn’t care as much what he thought about her body. But she knew that she wanted him. She gasped loudly, letting him get the best of her in her distraction as he dipped his tongue into her belly button before kissing up the flat of her stomach, loosely gripping himself in his hand. She wasn’t above begging as he fastened his lips to hers again as the tip of his cock traced up and down her cleft. The same moment he swiped his calloused thumb over her clit, he pushed inside of her, making her moan loudly as her eyes closed in ecstasy.

“Taylor.” She groaned out as he pumped into her at a leisurely pace, making sure she felt every bump and ride of his member as it explored every inch of her. She wrapped her arms around his broad back, hips rising to meet each of his thrusts. The feeling of his thumb against her tightly wound bundle of nerves made her body betray her – the sensation being too much but beckoning her body back for more.

Taylor eased up, his body perpendicular to hers so he could hoist his elbows under her knees and began to thrust into her at a faster pace. He’d be lying if he said he didn’t love the way her breasts bounced beneath him or the way she trapped her pink lower lip between her white teeth. He could feel his orgasm building between his hipbones and hoped she was as close as he was.

“Blake, I – “

“You better hurry.” She whimpered out, making his skin feel like it had been set on fire as she tossed her arms above her head, folding at the elbow as she felt the edges of her vision begin to blur. “Oh.” She gasped, eyes wide as she felt her paramount coming on. Between his sensory overload and the fact that this was actually happening between he and Blake, Taylor couldn’t hold out any longer. It was an exquisite feeling for Blake to feel Taylor jerk haphazardly against her, the added heat of his orgasm sent her over the edge, making her clench impossibly tight as her big eyes crossed behind her closed lids. Her soft whimpers and moans boosted his ego as she slowly came down from her orgasm.

Carefully pulling out, he disposed of his condom in the trash bin beside her nightstand before lying back down on the bed and curling around her protectively.

Blake tucked her head under his chin, liking the feel of his heartbeat in his chest thudding softly against her ear. His hands traced the outline of her body as she looped one let between his, his fingers coming to rest on her lower back as exhaustion took over. It was nearly midnight and even without the sex, they both had an exhausting day. Taylor grinned as he kissed the top of her head, knowing she was moments from sleep as he covered the both of them with blankets.

“Do you know how rare it is that I get to appreciate a nice hockey butt?”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey all!
another update!
thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter!
i'm dying to know what all of you blake skeptics thought of this chapter?
is taylor falling too hard too fast?
i love to hear your comments!
love love