Don't Try and Fix Me, I'm Not Broken

New Boy Or Maybe Not A Boy

I woke up from the screaming of my alarm clock. It was time for me to get my ass out of bed and head to school. I did my usual things got dressed in the usual 'bad-ass', as my friends say, style and went to eat breakfast. I left the house not bothering to wake my father and podded to school.

The walk wasn't too long and it was nice weather today. Overcast so only enough sun shown to produce enough light to see but not enough to irritate my skin.

I walked to the front of the school and drug myself into the giant front doors. Nothing was unusual while walking to home room. There was a human being beaten up by doms over there, humans beating up other humans, over here, and doms and fertile mates making out like there was no tomorrow over that way. Typical day.

I walked into home room and took my typical spot in the back corner and waited for the other students to walk in. Home room went by quickly I only spent ten minutes in there a day so I didn't have to bare the scent of the humans, the annoying fertiles in the front, and the doms making threats constantly.

I walked to first period and spotted my cousin, Max. I sat down next to him and he turned his body away from whatever he was doing to look over my way.

"Hey. How's it going?" He asked.

"Fine, nothing to exciting to tell you about. How about you?"

"Nothing new. Did the usual walked to school with Ronnie, saw people get beat up, zoned out during home room, told you all about it. How's your dad doing?"

"Depressed." He just nodded his head.

Class started, Fertile Health, and I immediately zoned out. This class was a breeze. All you did was learned how to be a good, submissive mate to your dom in the future. I hated this class especially.

When class ended I walked with Max to second period we both had math together along with some other friends. Max and I sat in the back on some friends came in like Ronnie who sat next to Max, Mikey and Gerard sat in front of Max and Ronnie, and Robert and Monte who sat up front because of Monte's seeing issues, and Bob and Ray who sat anywhere else because they were always the last to class. Humans filled the rest of the class and always sat together just because our group of vamps were scary and not like 'I saw a spider' scary, but like 'I am falling out of a fucking plane at thousands of feet in the air with no parachute into a ocean filled with hungry sharks' scary.

When class started a small kid walked in a couple minutes late and handed a paper to the teacher. The kid looked very fertile like but smelled very human. He was quite interesting to me right now seeing as I won't pay attention to the actual math part. The teacher started talking about "new student blah blah Frank Iero blah blah welcome blah next to Linda blah blah raise hand." I raised my hand and Frank scurried to the seat next to me. The teacher started to talk about group work and the person next to you will be your partner and then handed out the paper work.

I looked over to frank as he looked at me. He quickly looked away thinking I was going to be all fertile vampire on him and demand a dom beat his ass for looking at me. I moved my desk over to him and scanned the worksheet. Ha this was easy. I looked over to see Frank looking confused and trying to work it out.

"Oh dear. You are doing that completely and utterly wrong. You have to divide the negative and make that a positive and then subtract." I said pointing to random parts of the paper why he stared at what I was pointing to.

I finished the sheet and looked over to Frank who was still on the third problem and the second one was again very wrong.

"Dear lord it's like you haven't even learned this crap yet." I exclaimed while grabbing his paper and furiously erasing and fixing his work.

"I haven't." he whispered.

"What? I didn't hear you, you have to speak up."

"I haven't learned this yet. In math I mean." I said a little louder and still looked at his paper.

"Well that explains it. Here this stuff isn't due till next class how about you meet me in the library after school and I'll teach you this stuff." He looked up at me shocked. "Well is that a yes or no child?" I asked again.

"Um, yeah. Thanks." He looked back down again. I handed him back his paper and touched his hand a little. I gasped, and saw a bunch of visions in my head. I saw a fight, marriage, crying, mating, screaming, denial, love, hate, kids, and death. I immediately scouted aways from him, and he looked up at me with fear in his eyes. I saw and felt his entire life in a flash and it was a little over whelming for me.

Max looked over at me, and he saw my ragged breathing and leaned over which lead to Ronnie leaning over.

"You okay Linda? Did he give you a fright or something?" He asked. I saw Ronnie's eyes flicker with anger at the thought of a fertile endangered, and then looked at Frank who was scared out of his mind.

"Yeah something like that. Nothing to worry about though not his fault just my stupid mother's." Max seemed to understand and started talking to Ronnie about the work again. Frank calmed down at that.

The bell rang and I reminded Frank about our meeting before walking out with Ronnie and Max. We all had the same class next, gym. That sucked. Max blabbered about something the whole time and I wasn't really listening but apparently Ronnie was because Max kept talking.

That boy was so oblivious sometimes. I knew Ronnie figured out that he was mated with Max the second it happened and Max still just thought they were just good friends. I mean honestly people asked them if they were together all the time and every time Max said no Ronnie's mood would drop and he would have to leave the room to torture a human or something to get all that pent up emotions out. I mean honestly doms and fertiles weren't this good of friends unless they were mated.

Before I knew it I found myself sitting in English class which only had me and another vampire in it seeing as we were a triple excel class. Normally this would be fine, if it weren't Oliver Sykes that was the other vampire. He was one the biggest, baddest, scariest dom in the entire school. He didn't talk to anyone and he would kill someone in a second for looking at him wrong. Needless to say I stayed away from him. Not because I was scared of him because I wasn't, but because he stared at me in English and since we both sat in the back of the very small class he would stare the entire time. It was weird.

The rest of the day went by quickly. I sat and chatted with my friends at lunch which consisted of them mostly gossiping about the doms that sat across the cafeteria. I then went to the rest of my classes, and before you knew it the day was over.

The next thing I knew I was sitting in library waiting for a human/fertile vampire that probably wouldn't even show up.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter done, and I do not own any famous people in this story and I would've written that in the description but I forgot so better late than never. Kinda long so I'm sorry for that I was just on a roll.