We'll Be Each Others Saviour

Too Much

I woke up with my head throbbing. I wish that I didn’t get completely wasted last night. I don’t remember what happened most of the night and I was hoping that I didn’t do anything that I would regret. I looked at the nightstand next to the bed and there was a bottle of pills with a note on them. I sat up and picked it up. Going eat breakfast with the guys. Meet us -Ashes.

I got anxious. Oh god. Ashes? Thats-I remember that name. That’s what I was calling him all night. Out of all of the stuff that I could’ve remembered I remember calling him Ashes all night long.

I got up and took out a cup. I filled it with water and took some pills. My head really hurt. These pills better kick in soon. I eventually felt well enough to get dressed and head down to the cafeteria to meet up with the guys. I wasn’t going to eat anything though. I wasn’t very hungry and I need to stay skinny. So when I met up with them I rejected any food that they offered me. Ash tried to get me to eat a waffle but I didn’t want to. Even when the guys left he was still trying to get me to eat. I’d turn my head and push the food away.

“Please eat, baby.” he asked.

“No.” I pouted.

“Just one bite, for me?” he begged.

“One?” I asked? Because I was willing to eat one bite.

“Just one.” he said as he nodded. I opened my mouth and he fed me a piece of the waffle. I chewed and then smiled at him.

“Good job.” he said with a beautiful smile. So I rested my head on his shoulder. “We only have one more concert left.”

“Yay!” I softly said and then quickly kissed him.

“Now you have syrup all over your lips.” he laughed. He smiled at him and then licked all of the syrup off my lips.

“Not anymore. Can you drop me off when we get back?”

“Yeah. I picked you up, didn’t I?” he laughed again.

“Yeah.” I said before a big smile came across my face and I nodded.

Ash decided to take Bites for a walk so I thought, why not go with them? He got Bites on the leash and we started to walk out.

“Where we walkin’?” I asked.

“The park.”

“What park?” I giggled.

“That park. I dunno what it’s called.” then he started laughing, too.

Ash and I started walking with Bites. Having small talk and stuff. Then he tried to hold my hand, but I pulled away.

“Andy.” he said. I knew it hurt him that I didn’t want to hold his hand but I didn’t want anyone in public to see us.

“I don’t want people to see us holding hands.” he quietly told him.

“So...you don’t want people to know we’re dating? I surely do.” He told me. I shrugged, but his response was to just roll his eyes.

“Whatever.” Typical Ash. Burying his feelings because he doesn’t feel comfortable sharing them. He needs to work on that.

“I just don’t want the press to see us.”

We sat on the bench together. I watched as Ash free Bites from his leash and then bites ran off.

“Why should you care, Andy? It shouldn’t matter what the press says. It shouldn’t matter what the haters think, or what the fans think, either. If they don’t like the idea they shouldn’t care anyway. They’re fans of music. Not your personal life, not your love life, but your music life.”

That made me think. He was right. I’m self conscious about being myself when I’m trying to reach out to kids and tell them to love themselves for who they are and not care about what anyone else thinks. I’m such a hypocrite.

“You’re right.” I said softly. He nodded at me and I grabbed his hand and smiled.“Who cares what they think.”

“I don’t” he laughed. I leaned on his shoulder and he shrugged me off.

“Hey.” I giggled.

“What?” he asked as if nothing happened.

“Nothing.” I rolled my eyes.

Ash called Bites and we walked back to the bus and then back to our hotel room to get ready for the concert.

The band opening up for us called us out.

“And now, we hand the stage over to.....BLACK VEIL BRIDEEEEEEEESSSS!” The lead singer announced.

We ran on stage and the crowd roared. It was gonna be a good show tonight.

“Hi. If you don’t know yet, we are Black Veil Brides and we are from Hollywood, California.” They all screamed. “Okay. You guys seem like a good crowd tonight.” I nodded my head as they continued to scream through my speech. “Just remember that right here, right now, nothing can hurt you and you will have a fucking good time here tonight! Tonight you’re gonna learn that your imperfections are what make you perfect and that you should always be yourself no matter what. Don’t be ashamed of yourself.” I thought of what happened at the park today and automatically smiled. “So fight for who you. No matter who you are, where you’re from. and what you will be. We love you guys! This is Rebel Love Song.” I yelled before we started playing.

“We just wanna talk to you guys.” Jake smiled at us. I was exhausted after the concert so I clutched onto Ashes arm to keep myself from falling.

“What?” he asked.

“Tired.” I whined.

“Get on my back.” he smiled.

“Why?”

“I’ll piggy back you do you can sleep. No promises you’ll be able to, though.” I jumped on his back.

“Okay.” I said. He started off slow and then he asked

“Ready?”

“For what?” I laughed out.

“1.....2.....3” He shouted and then ran as fast as he could. I squealed and I wrapped my legs tightly around him so that I wouldn't fall off. He ran up the stairs and then dropped me on the couch.

"That was fun." I told him.

"I know!"

What did the guys want to talk about? Just Ash and I.

"Who's bottom?" CC asked as he giggled. Ash nudged me.

"Andy."

"Ashes." I laughed at him as I playfully hit him.

"Yes." Ash said in one of those funny british accents.

"The tea is ready." Jake said, playing as the butler.

"Jolly good, sir. I believe I'll have myself a cup." CC laughed.

"I think I'll have some scones with mine." Jinxx said while placing one hand on his chin and the other on his hip. I couldn't believe them. Such funny people and I'm so glad to be around them.

"We should go to a tea shop." CC said.

"There's no such thing." Ash commented with a smile.

"They have tea at Walmart." Jinxx suggested. "Walmart has everything." I nodded and laughed. It was true.

Ash was teasing me about going into the shower last.

"Shut up!" I said to him.

"Nope!" He smiled back at me.

I quickly took a shower and got out to see warpaint splattered all over the shower.

"The shower's dead." I told Ashley as I walked out.

Ash and I decided to go to bed early. We both got into the bed and closed the curtain.

"I win." I laughed.

"Shut up!" He giggled back. He wrapped his warm arms around me and we passionately kissed each other. Oh how much I loved his love.

"You have one hell of a sex drive." he whispered.

"Only for you." I whispered with a smile. "I'm your little whore, baby."

"Yes you are." he smiled back at me. I climbed on top of him and moved my hips. I wanted him so badly right now.

"Come on, Ash." I whined.

"Andy. I don't think we should do this. We are on the bus. The guys might hear us." I didn't even care anymore.

"But, I want you now." I whined again.

"Andy, you need to sleep." He told me. I started moving my hips even faster and he let out a moan so I was sure that he wouldn't try to make me stop.

"But I don't want to."

"I can tell you're tired. Sleep." I kept moving my hips even faster but it just wasn't working. So I just gave up.

"If you say you'll do me tomorrow, I'll go to sleep."

"Fine." he told me. I kissed him and then cuddled up to him and fell asleep.