We'll Be Each Others Saviour

What The ***

The morning came around and everyone else was rushing everywhere to get all of their stuff together. Me being the neat man I am, though, I just sat there laughing. Watching them getting mad at each other for being in each others' way. Ash and I put my bags in the trunk of his car.
“C'mon Bites. Andy's waiting in the car.” Ash called. I watched him as he looked around for Bites.
“Bites! Get your ass over here now!” I watched Bites running in the road. He muttered something and ran towards Bites. Bites was about to get hit by a truck and I was freaking out.
“Bites!” Ash screamed and then he just kept running towards Bites.
“Ash!” I screamed. I started to run towards him, terrified by what would happen to them. He grabbed Bites and ran back.
“Ash. You scared me half to death.” I told him.
“What? I wasn't gonna die.” he told me.”
“If you wouldn't have moved you would've”
“Ah! But I did!” He smiled and I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to lose him.
“Okay. So if you had to pick between all the Jack Daniels in the world or me, who'd you pick?” I laughed.
“I dunno man....I love my Jack.” I gasped as I watched him laugh at his own response. He then pulled into his grandpa's yard.
“Bites, stay in here. Kay?” But Bites just kept barking at Ash's other dogs from the window. So much barking. Ash took my hand and we walked to his grandpa's house.
“Hey boy.” Grandpa called to him then shook his hand. “Hello Andy.”He smiled at me and shook my hand.
“Hey Grandpa Purdy.” We walked in and Killer and Terror started jumping on Ash. He was clearly happy to see them. I wasn't though. Never really liked Killer, or Bites for that matter. Just Terror. So I was glad to see Terror.
“Where's Grandma?” he asked.
“She uh....Ash, we didn't call you because you were on tour but.....Your mother....she's in the hospital.”
“W-Why?” he asked, disappointed.
“Drinking. No one can see her. Your grandmother just won't stop begging to see her.” he chuckled.
I decided to stay with Ash so we got our bags and put them in his room. A little bit after lunch we heard a knock on the door and Ash quickly went to open it.
“Yeah?” he asked. It was that bitch, Marcy. And she was with......a little boy.
“Ash, I need to talk to you.” she told him.
“Please, come in then.” That made me mad. The little boy immediately grabbed Ash's hand. I wanted to be mad at Ash right now for this but the boy was just too cute. I also seriously doubted that Ash would have a child with a whore like her. I mean.....would he?
He did, though. That pissed me off. Practically ruined my day.
“Tell daddy your name.” Marcy told him from across the table.
“Destery.” he told Ash while sitting in his lap. I was so mad. I was mad at Marcy most of all. There was no way I could be mad at Destery.
“I can't take care of him. Once I can I'll take him back.” she told him. That shocked me. He nodded and she just walked out.
“Bye mommy.” Destery said. It just broke my heart watching her just leave him like that.
“I know if I'm gonna raise a kid, I gotta quit drinking.” He said as we walked down the short hallway to his room.
“What did you say?” I clearly heard him wrong.
“I'll have to quit drinking for a while.” he repeated as we both laid on the bed. I guess I heard him right after all. That was shocking.
“Wait.” I whined. “You promised me something yesterday.” I kissed him. He smirked and kissed me back.
“Andy, there's a kid in the house. He might hear us.” I started straddling him and made him moan. I started to french kiss him.
“Just....do....me.” I whispered into his ear as I put my hand on his crotch.
“God. I love you.” he moaned. I took off his vest and licked my lips. I chuckled and then wrapped my arms around his neck. I really wanted him right now. I rubbed against him faster.
“I'm gonna tease you so much you're never gonna fuck me again.” I giggled before I sucked his neck.
“Then you'll never get sex again.” he moaned.
I straddled him faster and gripped his hair harder.
“But...I want it.” I whined as I kissed him again. He moaned and I traced his back with my nails.
“Off.” he whispered as he touched the tip of the ring of my pants. Then I took them off and winked at him. I loved teasing him for once. I started straddling him again. We both moaned as he moved his hips.
“You want me now.” I whispered.
“Hell yes” he muttered as he nodded and kissing my neck. I moaned and pulled down pis boxers.
“I've never seen you that big.” I smirked as I rolled us over and licked him from tip to base.
“Andy.” he moaned. I laughed before I put as much of him into my mouth as I could. He moaned as I swirled my tongue around him and bobbed my head. He came in my mouth.
“I need you now.” I whined as I slowly sank myself on him.
I bounced on him and I scrunched my face in pain, but I loved it. I started bouncing as fast as I could and started moaning.
“Andy.” he growled as he leaned his head back.
“More.” I whispered. He started thrusting and I shouted his name loudly.
“Ashes.” I whined. I liked the new nickname for him.
“Ashed, I-I'm g-gonna cum if you k-keep stroking me.” I stuttered as I moved my hips. I let out a cry and started bouncing faster. He found my spot.
“That's the point.” he told me as he thrust into me faster. My eyes rolled back ans I started bouncing faster as he stroked me as fast as he could. It felt so good. We both cried in pleasure as we both came time.
“I love you.” he told me as he kissed me passionately.
“I know.” I giggled. “I love you more, though.” I smirked.