We'll Be Each Others Saviour

Just Cuz I Love Him

I felt so drifted. I didn't feel Andy's tears falling on me and him clingy to me till the ambulance came.I didn't feel him smoothing my hair that had some blood.

When I woke up, I didn't open my eyes. I was afraid of what I see. "Why would you say that?!" Andy yelled loudly. "Ask him," I heard Jinxx say. "You two love birds are bringing down the band.," CC yelled back. " I don't care. I love Ashley and you might as well just killed him yourselves because now He'll be empty on the inside like he was when Marcy broke his heart!," I heard Andy began to cry. I opened my eyes and looked up at Sammi who just shrugged. Did they really care that much or am I dreaming? I must be. No one ever cares about Ashley Purdy.

"I love Andrew. I don't care what it does to BVB. Nothing will make me stop loving him.," I said fiercely. "Even if he doesn't love me back," I said softly. My voice cracked at every word. I wanted to run away. Disappear. Anything but be here. "Oh, Ash," Andy ran up to hug me. "Andy," I whispered, hiding in his chest to smell his sweet and heart racing cologne. "Guys...private time," Andy asked. At that they practically ran out. I could hear my monitor racing.

"Ash, calm down baby boy.," Andy smiled, moving the hair from my face. "Andy, Are you gonna break up with me?," I said shakily. "Of course not. I just...I want you to know.," He spoke. "Know what?" I replied. "That I love you Ashley. I would never tell the guys I didn't want to see you. Much less for you to kill yourself.," He said softly. I took both his hands in mine. " But, Andy... No one loves me. I'm used to it. It's okay to admit it.," I shrugged. " Go to your room and focus on getting better, okay. I love you.," I smiled. "Love you too.," He kissed me quickly before leaving me alone in this bed.

I didn't believe him, but I was too worried about getting out of here to think of that.