They Never Meant a Word of It

Chapter 7

I slowly came to in the nurses office and in walked my jackass brother.

“What do you want?” I asked harshly.

“What do you mean?” he asked me.

“I mean that you start every argument we have just by entering a room!” I stated raising my voice slightly.

“Well sorry that I’m slightly concerned for my sister!” Bill shouted, a full blown argument already taking form. I sighed heavily.

“First of all I’m not your sister and second of all the way you talk to me seriously says you don’t give two shits!” I said at first but ended up raising my voice at him.

“Language,” the nurse said unconcernedly.

“I do care!” Bill shouted.

“No you don’t! What have you honestly done just to show you care or just to be all like, ‘hey, she’s my sister!’ You never do anything to truly show you care! I mean, yeah I’m not really your sister but you maybe should treat me like one!” I started off, this time watching my language, “seriously Bill, I treat you the best I can. I don’t see you doing that.” I took a deep breath after that was all out. Bill stood there, mouth agape. “That’s what I thought,” I said motioning for him to leave. He did but slowly and his mouth was dragging on the floor. “Oh, you’re drooling,” I shouted at him.

“Feeling okay darling?” the nurse asked with a sincere smile.

“Yeah, can I go to class?” I asked cheekily.

“Sure,” she said no longer showing the fake sympathy. She handed me a pass and I walked out of there with Patrick.

“You really should be resting,” he said to me.

“It was just a little over stressing, chill,” I sent a small smile in his direction as I spoke. He sighed heavily as we stopped at my locker. I spun in my combination muttering it under my breath.

“Twenty-nine, four, seven?” Patrick asked laughing.

“Hey! You better not remember that!” I laughed, playfulkly hitting his arm.

“Well, I was wondering if would wanna come to a party tonight,” Patrick asked as he rubed his arm, his voice escaping him.

“I guess, you’ll have to pick me up though,” I said slamming my locker shut.

“Fine by me!” he said smiling, more like grinng though.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh, I guess it's okay. Sorry I suck. D= Comments?