Status: Completed!

Cold As You.

You do what you want cause I'm not what you wanted.

I couldn't help but to watch him from where I stood. He was dressed as usual. A plaid shirt covered his small frame and his tight jeans now held holes in the knees, yet he was as cute as ever. I tried not to stare as he laughed it up with my best friend of all people. Not that I was jealous or anything. She knew how I felt about him and I knew her well enough to know she would draw the line at talking, but yet it still seemed to hurt.

"Oh come on Cassie, just tell him already."

I looked to my right to see John leaned against the bar holding a beer in his hand. His hair was a bit disleveled from the show 2 hours ago and he was definitely becoming a bit intoxicated.

I shook my head no as we both watched Kennedy flirt shamelessly with my friend. Of course who was I to say he was doing something wrong? It wasn't my call to make and yet I wanted to scream that enough was enough.

I sighed and looked back at John who gave me a grin as he threw his arm over my shoulders, "He's drunk. He doesn't even care at this point."

"Doesn't matter."

"It does, take it as a compliment that he's not drunkenly trying to get in your pants. He respects you to much."

"I love how positive you are." I said with a small grin that I couldn't hide when he was around.

He smiled, "yeah well someone has to be. If it's any consulation your friend does not look interested."

"That does make me feel slightly better."

He chuckled, "In fact, I'll go take her away just so he's alone and suffering."

"No, don't do that."

He rolled his eyes, "so you don't care now?"

"Well..."

He kissed my cheek and removed his arm from me before walking over to my friend and Kennedy.

"Hey Kara!" He said grabbing her arm and dragging her away which she seemed grateful for. Kennedy watched for a split second before turning around and heading towards the bar where I stood. I quickly sprinted over to Pat who was talking to someone I didn't know. I had to avoid him if possible.

"Want me to punch him for you?" Pat asked giving me a serious look as if he just knew what was wrong. His twin instinct must have kicked in, which wasn't anything new.

I rolled my eyes and he took a drink of his beer before going back to his conversation. I sighed as I looked around for John. Once my eyes landed on him he gave me a wink and I chuckled to myself. He was great, that was now a fact.

"Are you eye flirting with John?" Garrett asked popping up in front of me blocking my view.

"Ew. No."

"Right. He's not Kennedy. Who, may I say, needs his phone taken away."

I groaned, "People need to stop letting him drink."

"Right, you go ahead and tell him that."

"Guess I'll go get it." I mumbled knowing what he was getting at.

He smiled, "You're so kind."

I rolled my eyes and stomped over to Kennedy.

"Cass." He said with a wide drunken smile. He was even cute drunk and I had to remind myself not to give in to his boyish charm and his pretty eyes.

"Let me see your phone." I said holding out my hand.

"Ok." He said laughing as he finally placed it in my hand.

"Thanks."

He nodded and didn't object when I left him and went over to John.

"Put this in you pocket."

He nodded and did as I told him.

"Still taking care of him?! He's insane and he tried to kiss me! Can we not have feelings for someone else?!" Kara asked loudly.

"We?" John asked with a raised eyebrow and she nodded, "Yes. I feel like we are one."

He laughed, "Wow...that's not weird or anything."

"Sorry, I can't help I like him sober." I mumbled.

"Like Garrett." She said pointing to the kid who now had his sunglasses on as he chatted with Jared.

I laughed, "No."

"She digs Kenny's facial hair. Garrett probably can't even grow any." John said jokingly.

I rolled my eyes, "well, Gar is a baby."

"Look Kara, if he isn't Kennedy there will always be something wrong with them."

I sighed, "I'm over this. I'm going to the hotel."

"Not alone." Pat said as he passed us and I looked at John who started laughing, "Take Kennedy. His drunk ass will annoy me soon."

"No." I said shaking my head furiously. I wasn't going to be subjected to that. I knew I would be in trouble. Not that Kennedy had ever attempted to do anything he shouldn't, I just knew I would be putty in his hands and back to square one.

"No Kennedy." Pat said as he passed by once again.

"Is he psychic?!" Kara yelled and John laughed, "No that twin shit is for real!"

"Garrett!" I called out and the boy removed his shades as he walked over.

"Will you please, please go back to the hotel with me?" I begged clasping my hands together.

I had regretfully decided to help with doing merch this tour which so far has been nothing but a 'fall for Kennedy even more' tour.Thankfully Kara was with us for a week and she would hopefully talk some sense into me.

He shrugged, "Sure. I'm exhausted."

"Yessss. Gar bear is awesome!" I said throwing my arms around his neck causing him to laugh, "Are we sure you're not drunk?"

"I wish." I mumbled dropping my arms.

"Well, let's go." Garrett said grabbing my hand and tugging me to the door. I looked back to check on Kennedy one last time. I couldn't help it. It was expected.
All I did was watch over him and love him and he couldn't do any of that in return and yet I couldn't stop.

Then again, a part of me didn't think I wanted to.

It was safe to say I was too far gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was going to wait until next week to begin posting this, but I can't wait!

Thanks to As Above_So Below for my layout, which is nothing new. :3