Status: Completed!

Cold As You.

Oh what a shame.

"Honestly, I didn't think I could miss you as much as I have." He said after several comfortable moments of silence.

"Yeah well I figured I would." I said with a grin and he placed his hand on my cheek, "How long have you liked me?"

"Honestly?" I asked and he chuckled, "Well yeah."

"Well, it's kind of embarrassing..."

"How so?" He asked with a laugh.

"Well, oh god I can't believe I'm about to tell you this...I've kind of had a crush on you since 11th grade." I said with a wince.

"What? Are you serious?" He asked clearly shocked by my answer.

"Yeah..."

"Why didnlt you ever tell me?" He asked seriously and I laughed, "Really Kennedy?"

"Yeah! I mean, I was awkward as hell in high school. I would have passed out if I knew you liked me."

"You are so lying."

"Cassie, just because we hung out with Pat doesn't mean we never looked at you. In fact, we would always hang out at your house just to see you. You can ask Garrett." He said laughing and I blushed causing him to smile.

"We all had a crush on you, Cassie." He whispered brushing his fingers down my jaw.

"Well, why didn't you say anything?"

"Really? I was just a nerdy scene kid in a band, you were, well, not like us." He said and I gave him a weird look, "Not like you?"

"Oh come on Cass. You may be Pat's twin, but you were popular and beautiful and like I said, nothing like us."

"I wasn't either of those things!"

He laughed, "Yes you were. You are. That's truly the beauty in you, you don't see it."

I frowned at him and he kissed me softly, "None of that matters now though. I have you."

"But I hung out with you guys all the time."

He laughed, "I know this. I liked you. You were too pretty so I never told you and here we are."

"That's so stupid."

"You're one to talk! You should have said something."

"No. I wouldn't have."

"Why?"

"Because, I'm the girl!"

He laughed, "That is the most ridiculous answer ever."

I shrugged, "I thought you were really cute and older, so that made me nervous so no I wouldn't tell you."

"You thought I was cute?" He asked with a smirk.

"Still do clearly."

"But, I looked like shit then."

"No you didn't. You were adorable."

He smiled before kissing me, "I can't believe that shit."

"Yeah I can't believe someone could like you that long either."

"Hey!"

I giggled and he pulled me to him with a grin, "Then again, Pat wouldn't have let us date in high school for sure."

I smiled, "Very true."

He kissed me which turned into a short makeout session. I assume it was from us missing each other, not that I was complaining.

"Our first uninterrupted make out session. The high school me would definitely tell everyone that just happened." He said pecking my lips as he tried to pull his shirt back on.

"Please don't." I said laughing and he smiled as he ran his hand through his hair.

"I won't." He whispered against my lips.

"My hair might give it away though because it looked way better than this earlier."

I giggled and ran my hand through his hair, "It's cute."

"You think everything is cute."

"If it involves you, yes I do." I said kissing his cheek.

"Cassie..." he whispered agaisnt my cheek as his arms tightened around me.

"Mhm?"

"Remember a few weeks ago, when I said something, I shouldn't have?"

"No?" I answered racking my brain for anything random that we talked about.

Before he could speak though there was a knock on the door and Kennedy moved off of me quickly.

"Can I open this?" Pat asked from the other side of the door.

I laughed, "Yeah."

He opened the door and I sat up on the bed, "What's up?"

"We're all going to eat. Wanna come?"

"Sure. Let me put some shoes on."

He gave me a grin and closed the door back.

"It's weird seeing him be nice now."

I chuckled as I climbed from the bed to get my shoes.

"So what were you talking about?"

"Oh nothing. I'll tell you later."

I nodded not too concerned about it as I slipped my toms on.

"Yeah, we need to fix that hair of yours." I said and he grinned as he stood in front of me.

"Well, fix it baby."

I stepped on my toes and pressed my lips to his.

"Oh is that going to fix it?" He asked with a smirk.

"Well, no."

He chuckled and grabbed my waist, "Fix it so we can leave."

I smiled and pulled him to the bathroom. He sat on the toliet seat as I grabbed a hair brush.

"You'll need more than that."

"What do you put in it?"

"Just gel." He said shrugging.

"Oh really? Doesn't ever feel like it."

He smirked, "You would know huh?"

"I'm not touching you ever again."

He laughed as I grabbed some hair gel of Kara's.

"Yes you will."

"Not after this." I said running my fingers through his hair.

He chuckled and pulled me closer to him.

"You will." He said kissing my arm.

"There. Done." I responded and he pulled me down into his lap.

"Thanks baby." He whispered against my cheek causing chills to run up my back.

"Let's go."

He chuckled and kissed my cheek before I dragged him out and to the living room.

"Ready?" Pat asked and I nodded, "You know Kennedy can't go anywhere with bad hair."

"Ha ha." Kennedy responded giving me a glare.

"Kidding." I said laughing and I grabbed his hand as we left my apartment.

Once we got to the restaurant we were meeting at, we found the others who were already there and sitting down.

"Garrett." I said wrapping my arms around him from the side as I took the seat beside him.

He chuckled, "Cassidy, you know your boyfriend is right there, right?" He joked as he looked at Kennedy who was sitting across from me.

"So?" I mumbled into his shirt.

Kennedy smirked and leaned onto the table, "Hey Gar, guess what?"

I narrowed my eyes at him unsure what was going to leave his mouth.

"What?"

"Before coming here, I made out with Cassie."

"Kennedy!"

He began to laugh as Garrett's eyes went wide.

"Is it really that shocking? We are together."

"I know but still! You just don't understand!"

"See. Told you." Kennedy stated.

"Oh my gosh..."

Kennedy smirked and leaned back in his chair.

"You were like our Princess Leia to our Star Wars."

"Don't ever say we weren't nerdy again." Kennedy said laughing.

"Should have told me! I would have definitely made out with John!" I said throwing my hands up and John stopped mid conversation and shot his eyes to mine, "Excuse me?"

"You said you liked me!" Kennedy said and I shrugged, "Yeah, but, John was hot."

John smirked, "Wait. What am I missing?"

"Kennedy made out with her. We confessed our want for that in high school and she is saying she would have made out with you." Garrett said boringly.

"See! This is why I was against any of you being near her!" Pat said causing me to laugh.

"I hate my life right now!" John said dramatically.

"Yeah, well too bad because she would still be mine!" Kennedy declared and I couldn't help but laugh with Pat.

"You have no idea how ridiculous you all sound." Jared said and Kennedy crossed his arms, "Whatever."

"I think your boyfriend is jealous." Kara said chuckling.

"No. If she'd rather make out with him then so be it."

John smirked, "So...Cass, you and me..."

"Oh no."

He frowned, "Why not?! What if I grow my hair back out? It'll be like a high school flash back!"

"She's got a boyfriend you dumbass." Kennedy said shooting him a look.

"So? It's just you!"

Everyone laughed but Kennedy and John smirked, "Bring it on Brock. I'll get your girl. Watch me." I knew he was just joking but Kennedy didn't respond and went back to looking at the menu in front of him. He was either mad or upset and I assumed it was the first.

I sighed and got up moving my chair beside him. He looked at me instantly and I kissed his cheek.

"He's joking you know?" I whispered and he shrugged as if it didn't bother him.

"Plus, from everything I told you, you clearly were the only one out of all of you guys I would have made out with in high school." I said with a grin trying to make it better.

He just stared at me and I quickly kissed him, "Don't be mad."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Not at you." He whispered kissing me back.

"I know, but still..."

"He just needs to realize things are different now, and he needs to know when to stop."

"Well tell him that. Not now of course." I added and he chuckled, "Yeah I wouldn't."

We ate and everything was fine and normal which I was thankful of.

"Come on Princess Leia." Garrett said throwing his arm over my shoulders as we walked out and I laughed.

"Does that make Kennedy Luke Skywalker?" Jared asked and Kennedy laughed from behind me

Pat laughed, "He isn't that cool."

"His light saber is his guitar." Garrett added and we all laughed.

"Ok, ok. Enough with the analogies. Give me my girlfriend." Kennedy said reaching for my hand and pulling me from Garrett.

"Bossy. He's darth vador."

"Nah, with the new facial hair, I'd say chewbacca." Jared chimed in and I busted out laughing.

"I take it back. You are nerdy. Very nerdy."

"You fucking love it." John said with a grin.

"I sadly do."

"Espcially when it's aimed to me." Kennedy said and I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Nuh uh." I said into his shirt and he held me to him.

"So you guys are going to come over to our parents house christmas night right?" Pat asked the guys as we reached our car. Christmas was only in 4 days and Pat liked to have everything figured out.

"Yep!" Garrett said happily.

"Alright, just making sure. See you idiots later."

Kennedy kissed my head before opening the car door for me and we got in the back of Pat's car.

"Are you going to stay the night with me?" I asked him once I buckled myself in. He reached over and grabbed my hand, "If you want."

I nodded and he kissed the top of my hand as Pat drove us back home. This was becoming everything I wanted it to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter amuses me. :) anyways, there is so stuff about to go downnnn. Call it the calm before the storm righ now. ;)

Thanks for commenting;
Dakingsnake;
LovelyHope
Themaineislove
:)