How Do I Live Without the Ones I Love?

Jimmy?

Jimmy was by my side in an instant, I was running towards the headlights, I seen his body laying on the road, I ran to him and knelt down next to him, "Xavier? Honey? Come on, talk to me," nothing, he moved slightly but no words came out of his mouth, there were sirens and Jimmy pulled me up and held me close, "H-he's going to be alright Katie.." I started crying, "I could've caught him if Brian would have let me..." Jimmy nodded, "I know baby, come on. We need to go with him in the ambulance," we got in the back and I felt like my heart was being shredded.
We got to the hospital and I walked in with Jimmy as they took Xavier into surgery, we sat in the waiting room, "Jim? Why'd you leave?" He looked down, "I never wanted to leave you two, you know that. Some stuff happened and if I didn't leave they would've killed you and Xavier..I love you two and I want to be around more, as soon as everything calms back down, would you ever think about taking me back?" I looked down, my cheeks were tear stained, Jimmy hugged me again, "I love you Katie, I will be here for you if you need me," he kissed my forehead and walked towards the room that Xavier would be moved to after surgery.
I sat in the waiting room when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see Brian, "Kate, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen." I shrugged his hand off my shoulder and got up, "You realize that I could've stopped him from being hit by that car Brian!" I saw Matt, Val, Zacky, Johnny, and Ian, Matt looked at Brian, "What'd you do to piss her off Haner?" Brian looked at him, "This isn't my fault! Xavier is too stubborn! He..he's just like Jimmy!" I looked at him, "At least I know if he is like Jimmy, he has a good heart and can actually love someone!"
I felt a hand rest on my shoulder, I looked at everyone, they all had stunned expressions, the hand left my shoulder and arms wrapped around my waist, Jimmy leaned down and kissed me softly, then looked at everyone, "Hey everyone.." Matt walked over and looked at Jimmy, "What happened?" Jimmy shook his head, "We're not talking about this tonight, or at the hospital while my son just got hit by a car, I can explain everything after all this is over, okay?" Matt nodded, "That's fine, is he going to be okay?" I nodded, "So far they said he has broken ribs, a concusion, and a broken foot, he's lucky that's all and that he isn't dead."
After awhile the doctor came up and told us that we can go to his room and he will be there, we walked in the room and I felt tears start to form all over again, "Katie, don't please? Everything will be okay, he's just going to be hurting for a little while, soon he'll be back to his normal self." I leaned back against Jimmy, this was a terrible way for us to be together for the first time in ten years, I guess in my heart I was really just happy to have him back and knowing that he isn't dead makes me feel better, maybe eventually he can come back and really be apart of the family again...maybe.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really love this story, I've been obsessed with writing about Jimmy lately, I don't know why, it's be really great to get some more feedback please, it's would be greatly appreciated.