Status: Active, Comments will help move the story along<3

Motion Sickness

Realization Zoey's POV

I sat at the edge of the bed for a moment, taking in his words as realization hit me. What the fuck am I doing? Why do I want someone who hates me and sees me as nothing but nasty?

"Your right." I murmured and slipped off the bed. "Your fucking right about everything." I added and left his room, being quiet as left his house and went in the back way of my own house.

Once I was up in my room, I took a long hot shower, thinking about the passed couple of days and everything that happened. Yeah, I was scared of my dad, hitting me again, but it was better than being humiliated constantly.

It wasn't just the fact that he had embarrassed me, I actually felt hurt, that he didn't want me, not that it should have came to a surprise. I just wanted it so bad, wanted to finally lose my virginity, maybe it would get me somewhere with Ryland. [ii]Yeah. Fucking. Right.

I climbed into bed and eventually fell into a restless sleep. Before long my alarm was going off and it was time for another wonderful day of school with Ryland.

I got up and got dressed, deciding to look nice for school today, and whatever anyone said I would ignore. I put a red dress and cute bow fish nets, along with a pair of heels.

Once I got to school, I saw Ryland in the hall, and even though I was so pissed at him, I couldn't let it go, I had to talk to him.

Luckily he was alone, his friends not around. I walked over to his locker and leaned against the one next to his.

"What happened last night?" I asked, in a somewhat pissed off tone. "Why did you stop? I know you wanted it just as much as I did, but you had to push me away, had to call me a whore." I said and glared up at him.

"I know you can feel it!" I continued. "I know you like me just as much as I like you, and I can't figure out why I do!" I added as he just stood there with a smirk on his face.

"Say something!" I nearly yelled through the halls.
♠ ♠ ♠
Getting back into the swing of things, chapters will get better and longer, building up to a clif hanging ending and then a sequel! Comments make us update more and more often! Thanks!
LIZ