‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Give

I made my way to the music room and went in; surprised to find Zacky in there with a guitar in his lap sitting on the couch.

“Hey.” I greeted.

He jumped and looked up at me, wearing my nerd glasses.

“Hey.” He smiled and began to put the guitar down.

“No it's fine, I came into play anyway.” I held up and finger and ducked into the guitar closet.

I returned with a really pretty guitar and sat beside him after plugging it in.

“What do you want to play?” He asked.

I shrugged.

“Can I teach you something?” he asked.

“Sure.”

“Alright so...”

He then played something slow and melodic that was simply put; beautiful.

After he'd taught me the entire song he told me it was called Lost. He taught me the rhythm part and explained the lead a little

“Okay, lets play it from the top.”

I nodded and we began, me echoing him back. I played the lead part that he described, when it was time for the solo; that neither of us could do, some one did.

I looked to see Syn playing the solo with a shit eating grin of his face. When did he get in here?

He ripped the solo to the end.

“Your welcome!” he beamed.

I smiled and Zacky glared.

“Alright man, I gotcha. You want some time with your woman, just thought I'd help out with the solo.” Syn raised his hands in surrender and put his guitar back before leaving the room.

The lock clicked.

Zacky sighed.

“Did he just...”

He nodded.

Syn fucking locked us in.

“So uh, wanna play something else?” I asked.

“Whatever you want.” he looked at me with affectionate eyes.

I blushed as my hear thudded in my chest.
“Uh, how about Ozzy?”

He nodded.

“Paranoid?”

He nodded.

We played that song, grinning to the end.

Zacky put his guitar back and I did the same. We stood in front of each other and just looked. I took in his green eyes, piercings, dark almost black hair, adorable face...he's so wonderful.

My previous boyfriend from so long ago, was a nice guy...but he was honestly; shit ugly. The one before that was really hot but a total ass.

Zacky is perfect. Best of both worlds.

He put his hands on my shoulders and slowly slid them down my arms to grasp my hips. He gently pulled me closer so our lower halfs were touching. I blushed, being able to feel his length on my leg but...is it weird that...I kinda...liked it?

I like being this close to him and...I want to be closer.

It was then, looking up into his eyes I knew something. I'm ready to have sex with him.

All those involuntary times don't count to me. In my opinion, I am a virgin.

You don't loose your virginity, you don't get it taken; you give it.

And I am ready to give mine to Zacky.

To show him that I like this, I put my hands on his hips and slid them so they rested on his ass. He smiled in response rested his forehead on mine. I couldn't help but return his smile, his eyes twinkled in happiness as I knew mine did to.

I got on my toes and angled my head so our lips clashed together. My heart pounded in my chest as his fingers tangled in my long hair, I returned the favor my taking my right hand off his tight ass and sliding my fingers up his spine slowly, making him groan into the kiss, and knotted them in his dark hair.

Bang!

We sprang apart and saw Johnny grinning from the door way, where he'd unlocked the door and slammed it open so it hit the wall.

“Interruption!” He yelled, bolting down the hall just before Zacky took off after him.

I giggled and blushed, leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who agrees with Saraphina's views on virginity?